Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: New girls beautiful toeprints

Post by italianboots »

She's got those beige heels on at work today......will try and snap some pics tonight :D
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Wore these this week, snapped these pics as they were still warm of her gorgeous feet after a nice long day in the office :D

........still a little bit 'damp' inside.....heaven.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Fuck those are sexy feet! Wow I'd love to suck in them toes!! Mate that 2nd last pic looking into her heels it shows the insole in her arch area, please wedge a coin in there, I'd love to see if she would leave it in her shoe for the day!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

My gorgeous girl back home after a long work day in her strappy heels, toes got sucked as I unbuckled these and slid them off her sore feet.......little bit puffy as she had been on them all day. Straight out of her heels and into her sneaks for a workout......no rest for those cute feet!

Great eeewww moment when she got ready for work this morning, wore the ankle boots today that are in the last pic, cant even remember doing it but must have squirted something gooy in them at some time.....as we were leaving home I got the 'thanks for the gooy icky stuff in my boots by the way' talk......I was like what, I havent been playing with them???? she stood there on one leg (that sexy way girls do) and reached down with one hand and slid her boot off, wiggled her toes and said 'look, eww yuck, there's something gooy inside them, ewww squishy toes for me today' and slipped her boot back on :D :D :D

Sent her a txt this afternoon asking if her toes were nice and soft and lotioned from her boots, got one back saying 'my pinky toes hurt, they're rubbing in these boots, I miss my socks!' (she had them on barefoot)

She's sooooo cute :P
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Have a lightly used pair of Guess Carrie's in black on the way for her as I type this. Will look incredible in them I'm sure :D
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

That would have been hot as hell seeing her slip her boot off showing her gooey toes then putting it back on!! Fuck mate how lucky are you!! Got any pics of the goo in her ankle boots??
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

No no pics of the ankle boots coming off, think it was just a squirt of lotion inside them, was fucking hot when she slipped it off as we were leaving and rolled her foot over to see underneath and tried to look down inside her boot :D

When she took those strappys off she put on a new pair of sneakers to workout, wore socks as she thought they might rub, left the socks at my place.......used them twice last night.....maybe we're the same size, if you know what I mean!!

......so one of her sweaty socks is pretty drenched now :lol:

Cant wait to see her strutting round in those Guess Carrie's, zipped her into her knee high boots for the afternoon this weekend just lazing around home, so sexy.....no mention of the lotion in those....had had a few glasses of wine :)
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Very hot! Can't wait to hear more.
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

All these shoes are so hot, specially the red Pulp.... Thanks!!
gtc50

Post by gtc50 »

Those black booties in the last pick are so hot