friends moms feet

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bonnie_twiggy

Re: friends moms feet

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

Nice!!!
kushboss

Post by kushboss »

thanks lots more if anyone wants to see i have videos to
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Wow she has some seriously high arches. They are so sexy!
justdaone

Post by justdaone »

So have you only done things with her feet?
kushboss

Post by kushboss »

no ive fucked her a bunch of times i fucked her last night actually
Jatz_Crackers

Post by Jatz_Crackers »

I'm sure lots on here would love to ride her bareback.
kushboss

Post by kushboss »

i just busted a fat nut in her mouth the other day which she wasent to pleased with lol
justdaone

Post by justdaone »

Damn that's awesome
kushboss

Post by kushboss »

real bad news guys my friends mom had to move away for work :( we still do video calls but its not the same and the other day she just mailed me a pair of her really well worn work flats a pair of heels and a BUNCH of her gym socks im like a kid waiting for christmas right now i cant wait to smell them and rub my cock on them she actually loves foot fetish and im only 21 years old and shes almost 48 so she loves that she can turn a younger man on so easy when we do video calls she will sit there and play with her pussy and as she dose that she will dangle her well worn flip flops for me and slap them against her soles fuck its hot im getting horny just thinking about it thank god its sunday because every sunday and wensday me and her do a video call i was just really hoping i would have the stuff she sent me by now tho the best part about it is we keep switching between her footwear she will send me a few pairs of stuff and all send the ones i already had back to her she will wear them for me well i use the other ones and then we will do it aging she always tells me to just leave my cum in them but honestly they are so sexy i dont like doing that because i dont want to ruin them
rivenious

Post by rivenious »

kushboss wrote: Sun May 06, 2018 3:10 pm real bad news guys my friends mom had to move away for work :( we still do video calls but its not the same and the other day she just mailed me a pair of her really well worn work flats a pair of heels and a BUNCH of her gym socks im like a kid waiting for christmas right now i cant wait to smell them and rub my cock on them she actually loves foot fetish and im only 21 years old and shes almost 48 so she loves that she can turn a younger man on so easy when we do video calls she will sit there and play with her pussy and as she dose that she will dangle her well worn flip flops for me and slap them against her soles fuck its hot im getting horny just thinking about it thank god its sunday because every sunday and wensday me and her do a video call i was just really hoping i would have the stuff she sent me by now tho the best part about it is we keep switching between her footwear she will send me a few pairs of stuff and all send the ones i already had back to her she will wear them for me well i use the other ones and then we will do it aging she always tells me to just leave my cum in them but honestly they are so sexy i dont like doing that because i dont want to ruin them
posting the socks would be nice and maybe some sneaker pics