Hello everyone!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

heavy_cummer

Hello everyone!

Post by heavy_cummer »

Hello All.

This is my first post here so just wanted to say hi. I am a huge fan women in high heels and have been cumming in them for a good few years now. The first time I ever did it was when a few friends stayed over and one of the girls left her shoes accident. I gave them a smell and was instantly hard and later went to blow my load in them. They were quite tall with a navy blue and white print. I haven't had many opportunities to cum in high heels but I always do when the opportunity arises. My step mum often gives shoes she no longer wears to my girlfriend but due to the age gap she would never wear them. I always cum in these :-) My girlfriend knows I have a shoe fetish but she thinks I have only cum in hers and on the odd occasion.

I have uploaded a picture of my girlfriends nude high heels with ankle strap covered in cum.

I have a few more pictures of her in high heels, stockings etc. and a few of her big tits. let me know if you want to see more and I will put them up.

Thanks,

Heavy_cummer
mangoeater000

Re: Hello everyone!

Post by mangoeater000 »

Nice cum shot on those shoes! Please post more
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Mate so your gf knows you cum inside her heels?? That's awesome!! Has she ever let you cum inside her heels while she has been wearing them??
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

Heavy, we have similar taste. Thanks for posting hoping for more : )
heavy_cummer

Post by heavy_cummer »

Yeah, she only knows about the time I came in those nude ones though. I have done it quite a few more times than that ;-) Glad you like. I would love to cum in some on her high heels and have her walk around in them whilst we were out and about. I cant image it would be very enjoyable for her though...lol
heelblaster395

Post by heelblaster395 »

Please post what you can!Awesome cum shot in her pumps!Good luck with the walking in cum thing!please let us know!Thanks!
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

please share more :twisted:
jon42

Post by jon42 »

Great first post!!

Would certainly like to see more!
heavy_cummer

Post by heavy_cummer »

Hi Guys,

I have been asked to put up a couple of pics of my girlfriend in high heels.

I know this is a shoe forum and not a girlfriend forum so let me know if you want me to take the pic down.

Hope you like.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

oh wow, she is so nice, please leave it up and post more, I think nobody will complain as long as she has bare feet heels or boots on.