Love My Job

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

wml

Love My Job

Post by wml »

I do some part time security work on the weekends. Got a call to do a overnighter at (You wont believe this) A shoe factory. I thought I died and went to heaven. I was the only one there, I was in the room with the security camera's , so I knew where all the camera's were. I couldn't believe all the shoes I saw. At least 1000. The only down side they had the new shoes smell. After a couple of rounds I decided on some black mules. Can't wait till I get a call back. I figured I could do 1 shoe a day at that place and it would take me 3 years. Enjoy
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mangoeater000

Re: Love My Job

Post by mangoeater000 »

this is awesome man, gotta grab a suede pair and just say fk it and cum
kendramason69

Post by kendramason69 »

Score!

I would rub my cock up and down every pair of leather boots in there and play "last boot to touch my balls gets a load of cum" haha.

Thanks for sharing!
wml

Post by wml »

kendramason69 wrote:Score!

I would rub my cock up and down every pair of leather boots in there and play "last boot to touch my balls gets a load of cum" haha.

Thanks for sharing!
I am thinking of the Cowgirl Boots next time.
Tiafain789

Post by Tiafain789 »

That's awesome. Too bad with the cameraes though. And the fact that the shoes are new.... but still! :mrgreen:
Deadnan420

Post by Deadnan420 »

Fuck those peep toe boots dude
Always looking for people in liverpool england to cum on boots and shoes with me