Cumming in Aunts Shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ashita_727

Re: Cumming in Aunts Shoes

Post by ashita_727 »

Indian ?
ThatGuy001

Post by ThatGuy001 »

ashita_727 wrote: Sun Oct 15, 2017 8:09 pmIndian ?
Yes
ThatGuy001

Post by ThatGuy001 »

Last Sunday there was a family event at my aunts house and I thought that this would be a good time to check on her boots from my last post. I have only cum in them once so there are no stains yet, but they smell great, she also worn them since the last time. Anyway while I was there I couldn't help myself and I came in them again and left most of it in there after I spread it. I also got some pics of the shoes she was wearing that day, a pair of black flats, which I have cum in before.
bps1.jpg
bps2.jpg
bps3.jpg
IMG_0616.jpg
IMG_0608.jpg
IMG_0601.jpg
IMG_0599.jpg
IMG_0591.jpg
Then on Wednesday I went over to my aunts house and saw the boots again, This time I took a pic of the inside before I came in them and they still have not changed. Then I cam in them again. She does wear these boots regularly. I also got a pic of these blue shoes she wears a lot, very dirty and a very strong smell.
bpw1.jpg
bpw2.jpg
bpw3.jpg
IMG_0650.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
feetlover547

Post by feetlover547 »

can we see her soles pls?
ThatGuy001

Post by ThatGuy001 »

feetlover547 wrote: Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:42 pm can we see her soles pls?
Yeah sure.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mizarysyn

Post by mizarysyn »

God I'd love to cum her soles anymore of them ?
ThatGuy001

Post by ThatGuy001 »

Here are some of her shoes. Couldn’t find many heels, I think she has moved them, let's hope she's not catching on. I know she has a lot of heels. Which once should I cum in next?
FlatsFetish

Post by FlatsFetish »

Loving this post. I hope to see more of her flats!
ThatGuy001

Post by ThatGuy001 »

This week we went to a wedding and my aunt was wearing some of the most beautiful platform heels she owns. I tried to get as many pics as I could but it is quite difficult when there are so many people around. I thought she would take her heels off at some point, because she does not usually were heels this high and they make her feet hurt but she did not, would have been great to smell them or better yet cum in them. I have not cum in these heels before, because I can't find them when I go to her house, I am convinced that she has moved all of her nice hight heels to another room and I just don't get the time to sneak in to all the rooms to look for them. Hopefully I can find them soon because these heels need some cum in them. Also stay tuned the wedding still is not over and I may get more pics of her heels or other peoples heels.
butoy345

Post by butoy345 »

Awesome heels, can’t wait to see more.