I just found our JACKPOT for buying used heels!! MUST READ

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

platformcumm

Re: I just found our JACKPOT for buying used heels!! MUST RE

Post by platformcumm »

warm them up in front the heater and unlock their scent
hbffrr

Post by hbffrr »

Toeprint heaven. Enjoy them and thanks for sharing !
iloveflats44

Post by iloveflats44 »

Holy sh!t. Bored at work I was browsing the LetGo app, didn't find anything good, but was checking out the 'free' section to see of anything was worth getting (usually some decent stuff) and holy hell didn't expect to see heels on the free section! Picked these up on the way home from work!

Boots are size 6, yellow Aldo's size 7 and weird snakeskin heels size 5. I offered $5 for her troubles, but she turned it down. Literally just passed me the bag from her car window and drove off.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

I thought I’d share some of the shoes I’ve come across that are clearly well-worn. These are all very tempting. However I don’t have any immediate plans to buy any of these. I guess it’s because they’re a little too far away from me, the women have no profile pic, or both. I know…I’m probably too picky. Maybe if I hit a dry spell for long enough, I’ll break down and go after some of these.
image1.PNG
image2.PNG
image3.PNG
image4.PNG
image5.PNG
image6.PNG
image7.PNG
image8.PNG
image9.PNG
image10.PNG
image11.PNG
image12.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
hbffrr

Post by hbffrr »

Excellent selection of worn wedges . Those toe prints are very effective in aiding the imagination....
Realservitude - hopefully some of these wearers move closer to you . Thank you for sharing .
patentluvr

Post by patentluvr »

I signed up and wow, found some in my size and we'll see how it goes. Keep ya'll posted ;)
patentluvr

Post by patentluvr »

Got my first pair yesterday
dynamo757

Post by dynamo757 »

Do you live in the bay area? I was checking the app and came across this add too and i remember that i saw these shoes on this post, her post selling this shoes still there and she lives in san jose.

realservitude wrote:I found a girl who practically has a whole online store on letgo. She has a large assortment of shoes that are mostly new and expensive brands. But I came across these--the brown wedges on top:
image1.PNG
image2.PNG
The thing I noticed were the black foot prints at the toe and heel areas on an otherwise brown insole. She had them for 6 months. As always I mentioned I was a guy and as typical she was cool with it. She did ask if they were for my wife or girlfriend. I simply said I collect unique-looking shoes. I figured she may have been wondering why out of all the high-end shoes she was offering, I wanted the old beat up Cathy Jeans.

Within 90 minutes of chatting with her, I met her and picked them up for $10.
image1.JPG
image2.JPG
image3.JPG
image4.JPG
When I first saw the photo in the app, I figured the black color on the insoles must have been some optical illusion or shadowing. Or maybe that was just the design of the shoes. When I finally got them in my hands, I realized it was no illusion. These are very dark footprints. She probably wasn’t kidding when she said she had these for 6 months. Although she probably left out the fact that she wore them for 6 months straight! These shoes are fucking insane!
Mistress Gill

Post by Mistress Gill »

Does not work in UK
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

Yes I'm in the bay area. I also noticed her ad is still up. Maybe it's because there's a second pair of shoes in the ad, which I didn't buy.