I just found our JACKPOT for buying used heels!! MUST READ

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

saymyname

Re: I just found our JACKPOT for buying used heels!! MUST READ

Post by saymyname »

Any more updates??
Cuminflats

Post by Cuminflats »

I downloaded this app cause of your thread and been looking through women's shoes that I would love to buy. But i'm kinda shy and have social anxiety, so I'm really nervous about actually meeting these women in real life to get their shoes.
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

If it helps to know you’re not alone, I have social anxiety too. Fortunately my fetish outweighs my anxiety and shyness. Of all the women I’ve bought shoes from, all have been very understanding and nonjudgmental. Or they don’t care and just want to make some cash. Just remember you’re always going to be your own worst critic.
dages46

Post by dages46 »

WOAH
WOAH
Zuby

Re: I just found our JACKPOT for buying used heels!! MUST RE

Post by Zuby »

kendramason69 wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:32 pm
Scuffy wrote:
kendramason69 wrote:Guys,

I literally have been losing my mind over this for the last couple of weeks and had to share it with you!

I've been using the Letgo app for such a long time, buying up all kinds of parts for my car and football gear. Then it dawned on me....

FUCK ME I should be talking to women!

So I created a fake account with my initials, and started messaging women asking if I can buy their shoes. After I have asked them a couple of questions like "how high are the heels, how many times have you worn them, are you firm on the price etc" then I joke "ok, do you mind selling to a man LOL?"

ONLY TWO WOMEN out of nearly 80 now have said NO! They all say "oh, high heel fetish? No problem! To each their own etc."

I've now bought 10 pairs of high end shoes from secretaries, lawyers, professional women who ask me after "how do you like them?" Some want to know details so I tell them I've been cumming in them, others just want to know if I am happy with the product as their customer etc.

DOWNLOAD THE APP AND GIVE IT A SHOT! Don't be weird, and don't ask them to try them on for you and all that shit, fuck guys this is a gold mine. They are up for it!

Thought I'd give you all something to beat your dick to tonight!
Thankyou kendramason69 for sharing the tips about Letgo and OfferUp. You started something really awesome. And bring the shoe community together. :arrow: :idea:

Fucking rights, boys. Glad to see it working out for you!
What you told is exactly true across the world. Used products places are goldmines. I have been searching olx india 4 years back and had more than 50 pairs purchased. I got many girls to model too. It involves risk of getting complained. but that is less than 10% . Many indian women dont know fetishes of these kind. Some are curious and i explain after which some may back off. I can say it is a real goldmine ..
I cant say which part of a beautiful feet doesn't arouse me.
kendramason69

Post by kendramason69 »

Hey boys,

Any new success stories or updates on this?

I've actually built a really cool friendship with a SMOKING HOT woman on Letgo who actually made a profile on this site! She has so many shoes she wants to sell, dead serious kind of a mind blowing situation. She's moving across the world and sold me some of her SUPER sexy boots and heels. She has all kinds of purses, underwear and heels she wants to get rid of! I've been anxious about meeting with the women, too but trust me so many women don't care and will actually happily make you into a repeat customer :)
senxx7

Post by senxx7 »

I went back to the well when I found out that my sister took my collection thinking that they were some of her shoes she left, (none her size if I remember, plus I haven't wanted her shoes specifically).
Anyway I've gone diving back into Letgo and Offerup again finding myself grabbing boots more. The first set I'm posting I managed to get these after work last week. Only downside is that I didn't get to meet the buyer herself. It was around 8pm when I got off work so her daughter met me at my job when I got off.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
senxx7

Post by senxx7 »

senxx7 wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:10 pm I went back to the well when I found out that my sister took my collection thinking that they were some of her shoes she left, (none her size if I remember, plus I haven't wanted her shoes specifically).
Anyway I've gone diving back into Letgo and Offerup again finding myself grabbing boots more. The first set I'm posting I managed to get these after work last week. Only downside is that I didn't get to meet the buyer herself. It was around 8pm when I got off work so her daughter met me at my job when I got off.
Technically a part two but not with the same seller, so sorry for the double post. I messaged three other women on that same Wednesday and tried to set up the deals for Saturday (yesterday). I didn't get a reply from one when I was leaving work that day even though we had already set up a meeting location (I'll try again) but managed to get the others. Only thing I haven't done yet is make myself a repeat customer, first one cause it slipped my mind, second was coming back into town with her family so would have felt far more awkward to make any mention of wanting more. No picture of the seller, sorry about that.

Side note: I've messaged another woman and I think this one I could be a repeat buyer.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
floplove

Post by floplove »

Such a hot thread! Im looking at my collection and thinking I need to build it up a bit now! Id love to score some seriously well worn sexy footwear.
I hit up a "estate sale" last weekend. Turned out to be a what I think is a storage locker cleanout company. Alot of junk,all for a buck,even shoes. I saw some hot wornout Pleaser heels there I wanted to buy but the gf didnt agree. Ill go back this weekend alone and hope to score some.
Keeping my eyes out on these sites too.
foot90

Post by foot90 »

I love high heel Pumps