I just found our JACKPOT for buying used heels!! MUST READ

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

realservitude

Re: I just found our JACKPOT for buying used heels!! MUST RE

Post by realservitude »

Nice find with the platform heels. They look like they've seen plenty of action. Please keep us posted with this.
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

[
Last edited by platformcumm on Sat Apr 14, 2018 6:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

more screen shots from the cam session.
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

One of the limitations of only wanting to meet local girls is that I soon ran out of shoes to choose from. It got to the point where I’ve seen every shoe available multiple times within a 100 mile radius. But this week I’m in a different city while on business travel. So of course I took this opportunity to see what’s available. And the app did not disappoint. Here’s my latest find.
image2.PNG
image3.PNG
image4.PNG
While I’m sure these shoes aren’t appealing to many of you here, I’m into some unique styles. She had them for a year, but said that she ”wore them only so much”. Usually girls here will try to sugar coat the facts if they’ve worn them many times. Typically they’ll say they’ve worn them a “few times”, which is a euphemistic way to say “please don’t notice the stains”. So I interpreted her words accordingly. Since these are ankle boots with a fabric-like material, I took a gamble that these trapped some strong scent inside.

As an added bonus, the girl was much cuter than her profile pic would indicate.
image1.PNG
We arranged to meet at some parking lot in front of a random Jack in the Box. She pulled the shoes out of a bag and showed them to me. I took them and pretended to inspect them. “So you’ve worn these a few times,” I asked. She hesitantly admitted that they were worn a bit. I guess she didn’t realize she had already made the sale with me. So then I gave her the money and thanked her.

Here they are back at my hotel room. I was right about the scent. They have a heavy musky odor—they were indeed well worn. I also unlaced one of them to show a closer look at the inside...and to get better intimate access for later...
image1.JPG
image2.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

hot
kendramason69

Post by kendramason69 »

Scuffy wrote:
kendramason69 wrote:Guys,

I literally have been losing my mind over this for the last couple of weeks and had to share it with you!

I've been using the Letgo app for such a long time, buying up all kinds of parts for my car and football gear. Then it dawned on me....

FUCK ME I should be talking to women!

So I created a fake account with my initials, and started messaging women asking if I can buy their shoes. After I have asked them a couple of questions like "how high are the heels, how many times have you worn them, are you firm on the price etc" then I joke "ok, do you mind selling to a man LOL?"

ONLY TWO WOMEN out of nearly 80 now have said NO! They all say "oh, high heel fetish? No problem! To each their own etc."

I've now bought 10 pairs of high end shoes from secretaries, lawyers, professional women who ask me after "how do you like them?" Some want to know details so I tell them I've been cumming in them, others just want to know if I am happy with the product as their customer etc.

DOWNLOAD THE APP AND GIVE IT A SHOT! Don't be weird, and don't ask them to try them on for you and all that shit, fuck guys this is a gold mine. They are up for it!

Thought I'd give you all something to beat your dick to tonight!
Thankyou kendramason69 for sharing the tips about Letgo and OfferUp. You started something really awesome. And bring the shoe community together. :arrow: :idea:

Fucking rights, boys. Glad to see it working out for you!
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

I will have my heels from the app on Friday.
iloveflats44

Post by iloveflats44 »

Just got these cute as fuck booties from the postmark app, that this is amazing! So many great deals!

Thank you! I've downloaded both OfferUp and LetGo, will post if I wind up getting any from there as well. Can't wait for these to arrive though!
Screenshot_20170119-002839.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
gtc50

Post by gtc50 »

iloveflats44 wrote:Just got these cute as fuck booties from the postmark app, that this is amazing! So many great deals!

Thank you! I've downloaded both OfferUp and LetGo, will post if I wind up getting any from there as well. Can't wait for these to arrive though!
Screenshot_20170119-002839.png
7$ thats a steal! And they look delicious
realservitude

Post by realservitude »

I found a girl who practically has a whole online store on letgo. She has a large assortment of shoes that are mostly new and expensive brands. But I came across these--the brown wedges on top:
image1.PNG
image2.PNG
The thing I noticed were the black foot prints at the toe and heel areas on an otherwise brown insole. She had them for 6 months. As always I mentioned I was a guy and as typical she was cool with it. She did ask if they were for my wife or girlfriend. I simply said I collect unique-looking shoes. I figured she may have been wondering why out of all the high-end shoes she was offering, I wanted the old beat up Cathy Jeans.

Within 90 minutes of chatting with her, I met her and picked them up for $10.
image1.JPG
image2.JPG
image3.JPG
image4.JPG
When I first saw the photo in the app, I figured the black color on the insoles must have been some optical illusion or shadowing. Or maybe that was just the design of the shoes. When I finally got them in my hands, I realized it was no illusion. These are very dark footprints. She probably wasn’t kidding when she said she had these for 6 months. Although she probably left out the fact that she wore them for 6 months straight! These shoes are fucking insane!