My aunts feet

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Slider6

Re: My aunts feet

Post by Slider6 »

What I would do for your aunts boots if trade any in my collection or even buy them from you
derly

Post by derly »

Slingbackshoes wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:20 pm
derly wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:59 pm I do not know why she just had one sock on her foot when I got home to her. She knew I would come over...
Strange...it is the left foot...and you did cum her left ankle boot 8)
Did you clean it properly after cumming it?
Did it smell of cum?
When I had cummed in her boot, I just took some paper and dried it along the sole. Unfortunately, it did not smell a lot of sperm. But next time her entire shoe will smell sperm and I'll leave all the cum in her shoe and wipe my cock on the outside. She will see the cumstains!

Maybe her half sisters see it, or my uncle. But do not think he cares about it, that she has dirty shoes or that there are stains on them.

They have another car in which the engine light is on and I only thought to unplug the battery to see if it helps. Should call her this week and ask when she is at home. When I'm done, I'll ask if I can borrow the toilet. The wardrobe is just outside the toilet. Saw her black kneeboots there too.

Her half sisters
Last edited by derly on Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
derly

Post by derly »

Slider6 wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:29 pm What I would do for your aunts boots if trade any in my collection or even buy them from you
Unfortunately, I can not take them. She has had them for a very long time and I think she had noticed if they had gone away. On the other hand, I have taken 2 pairs of dirty panties from her.
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Are her shoes smelly at all? She's very attractive!!
sexishoe2000

Post by sexishoe2000 »

Do you have pics of her Sexy Heels????
derly

Post by derly »

finfan1 wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:00 am Are her shoes smelly at all? She's very attractive!!
Her shoes often smell leather, even her old shoes. That is what I like because then I know she takes care of her feet.

sexishoe2000 wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 9:11 am Do you have pics of her Sexy Heels????
Of my aunts halfsisters? Unfortunately not
Slingbackshoes

Post by Slingbackshoes »

derly wrote: Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:44 am
Slingbackshoes wrote: Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:20 pm
derly wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:59 pm I do not know why she just had one sock on her foot when I got home to her. She knew I would come over...
Strange...it is the left foot...and you did cum her left ankle boot 8)
Did you clean it properly after cumming it?
Did it smell of cum?
When I had cummed in her boot, I just took some paper and dried it along the sole. Unfortunately, it did not smell a lot of sperm. But next time her entire shoe will smell sperm and I'll leave all the cum in her shoe and wipe my cock on the outside. She will see the cumstains!

Maybe her half sisters see it, or my uncle. But do not think he cares about it, that she has dirty shoes or that there are stains on them.

They have another car in which the engine light is on and I only thought to unplug the battery to see if it helps. Should call her this week and ask when she is at home. When I'm done, I'll ask if I can borrow the toilet. The wardrobe is just outside the toilet. Saw her black kneeboots there too.

Her half sisters
Great :)
shoefun24

Post by shoefun24 »

very sexy and hot, keep it up
basdas

Post by basdas »

Hey no offence, but you are from a nordic country right? perhaps Finland? :D Could your aunts initials be LS? :)
derly

Post by derly »

shoefun24 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:01 am very sexy and hot, keep it up
Thanks! Hopefully there will be an update this week, my plans didn't work out last weekend.
basdas wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:38 am Hey no offence, but you are from a nordic country right? perhaps Finland? :D Could your aunts initials be LS? :)
Not Finland, the first letter is right if it's my aunts half sister.

https://fboom.me/file/11e549ca5492e/Aun ... _60fps.mp4

https://fboom.me/file/da0433aaff03f/Aun ... _60fps.mp4

https://fboom.me/file/8a48cb9dcfc28/Fee ... _60fps.mp4