My aunts feet

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

derly

Re: My aunts feet

Post by derly »

Yes, they really are. She has had them for a few years now and has been barefoot in those boots. Will do anything to get the chance to cum inside and on them.

She has not said anything about the foot massage I asked her about recently. And she does not seem to have said anything to my uncle either. Think next time we're lonely to tell her that it's kind of her not to tell everyone that I want to give her a foot massage ...
derly

Post by derly »

Today she needed help replacing bulbs for her car, and of course I whent to help her. Took off the bulbs so she could drive and buy a pair. Of course I could wait for her. Opened the wardrobe where she usually keep her shoes and I found her ankle shoes. Did not take long for me to cum in her shoes
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

Nice done
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Very sexy little boots.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Love aunt stories!!!
derly

Post by derly »

Thanks!

Couple of more photos
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
derly

Post by derly »

I do not know why she just had one sock on her foot when I got home to her. She knew I would come over...
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

You have had my attention from the beginning! Keep it up and all of us posted
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Wow I love her boots
Slingbackshoes

Post by Slingbackshoes »

derly wrote: Wed Nov 08, 2017 3:59 pm I do not know why she just had one sock on her foot when I got home to her. She knew I would come over...
Strange...it is the left foot...and you did cum her left ankle boot 8)
Did you clean it properly after cumming it?
Did it smell of cum?