My aunts feet

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

alexcia

Re: My aunts feet

Post by alexcia »

When you have the change,
give here ankle boots a nice load.
There are hot.
derly

Post by derly »

Haven't got any chance to cum in my uncles wife's shoes yet, But I took the opportunity of my worn jeans with holes in the pocket, with no underwear. With only a hard and veiny cock to stroke inside my pocket while me and my aunt where talking, we were standing at the front door. I got harder and harder and I became even more daring, I brought out my cock through my pocket, hard as hell and swollen, caressing my cock still and began to feel pre cum run out and making my cock wet and slippery, when I was about to leave there, I removed the hand from my cock when I was about to close the door, she stretched out her hand to grab the door handle and looked down at it, the same angle where I stood with a hard and pulsated cock outside my pants. Ready to tear off her pants and panties to fuck her against the wall in the hallway and worship her. Couple days later when we met after that, just a little birthday party for her mother on Christmas eve, she stretched out her arms to hug me and my parents when we were leaving, I held her, putting my hands above her ass, and stroked her back and waist slowly with my left hand when we had finished hugging.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shoefucker74

Post by shoefucker74 »

I loved my aunt's feet and well worn sandals and nylons and used her nylons and shoes to pleasure myself quite often until she caught me one day. Needless to say we were always close and after she caught me we got even closer but that's something I don't think I can say on here as I don't know the guidelines.
derly

Post by derly »

shoefucker74 wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 2:22 pm I loved my aunt's feet and well worn sandals and nylons and used her nylons and shoes to pleasure myself quite often until she caught me one day. Needless to say we were always close and after she caught me we got even closer but that's something I don't think I can say on here as I don't know the guidelines.
sounds interesting and of course you can tell! would like to hear your story.

When I am alone with her and the moment is right I will tell to her that I am grateful that she haven't told anyone that I called her and asked if she wanted a foot massage, even if it has been close ones in front of the family... almost got a heart attack couple of times.
I want to see her reaction and look her in the eyes if she gets nervous and blushes when I mention her feet and that if she ever regret, that she is more then welcome anytime to come home to me and i will take care of her feet.

Please comment if you think my aunt is sexy and like the videos
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... UFtc1Q2c0E
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
derly

Post by derly »

My other aunt called and asked if I wanted to guard her dog. She would go away but I could pick him up, took my time alone in her house and fucked her shoes for a while, became a round two of her other shoe when I was leaving her dog.
It felt great to penetrate her shoe with my hard cock and cum inside in one shoe and cummed outside the other shoe.

There is 2 videos of me fucking and cumming in her shoes in the link
derly

Post by derly »

2 more pics
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

derly wrote: Sat Jun 15, 2019 11:43 pm My other aunt called and asked if I wanted to guard her dog. She would go away but I could pick him up, took my time alone in her house and fucked her shoes for a while, became a round two of her other shoe when I was leaving her dog.
It felt great to penetrate her shoe with my hard cock and cum inside in one shoe and cummed outside the other shoe.

There is 2 videos of me fucking and cumming in her shoes in the link
How smelly were those sneakers? Any pics of her wearing them?
derly

Post by derly »

They didn't smell so much, but they smelled god. And they will smell even better now when her naked feet are getting sweaty and moist with all my cum. No I don't have any pics yet, perhaps soon :)
derly

Post by derly »

It been a long time now but she is still killing me haha, she got knew sexy shoes. Wounder when i can fuck and cum all over them. And that ass, beautiful!
heelfucker323

Post by heelfucker323 »

Damn bro awesome thread and thanks for the update, your aunt is sexy af, i hope you get to fuck her feet one day