My aunts feet

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sandalfan1

Re: My aunts feet

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great set of pics. I can't wait to see those heels covered in cum!
footboydaddy

Post by footboydaddy »

Too bad you couldn't take a pic of her soles!!!!

Bet her soles are irresistible and cum hungry...
derly

Post by derly »

On Saturday they have invited me over to them. Must get pictures of her soles. And maybe disappear a few minutes to find her heels in the closet that I can take to the toilet and fill with a huge cumshot all over them.
derly

Post by derly »

Video of my aunt, putting on her sexy heels

https://fboom.me/file/7e94232a009ee/Aun ... _heels.mp4
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
derly

Post by derly »

Well, At least I got a picture of her soles...
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
VNDZ

Post by VNDZ »

Great thread!
derly

Post by derly »

Would love to lie on my back on the floor with my cock out and lick her soles for hours
derly

Post by derly »

Went over to my aunt today, longtime sens i saw her. I heard the shower and i knew it was her. I felt my cock got harder and bigger too know that she was all naked and cleaning her tits, pussy and her feet.

I took the opportunity to check the wardrobe just outside the shower after her shoes, saw her ankle shoes that I blasted with cum twice, I saw that she has used them since then.

Went up to talk to my uncle and waited for her to come out of the shower so i could see and talk to her ( hoped i could surprise her while she was naked ) she was at least naked under the towel, I could see her pressed harder with her hand against her breast when she saw me.
derly

Post by derly »

My Aunt needed my help today with her car and of course I would help her. She looked very sexy today.

Never seen her in these heels before. If only she had known what I am going to do with them...
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Love aunt stories. Great thread