My aunts feet

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

derly

Re: My aunts feet

Post by derly »

I went over there today to fix my aunts car, and i just needed to borrow the toilet for a while...

I saw this shoes last time i was over and i just wanted to cum on them. And they where just beside the toilet. I grabbed one and went inside and undressed and got down on my knees.

I was super nervous and had to hurry. When i was done there was cum all over, on her shoe and on the floor. I wiped of the cum from my cock at here shoe and grabbed some paper to wipe the floor.

I sneaked back her shoe from where i took it. Cum filled.

I went outside to her car and some time had past when i heard the door closing. It was my aunt. I looked down and saw the shoes i just cummed on. I think it was still warm. She must got some cum on her hands when she where putting them on here feet. Super hot and i could feel my cock begun to hard again.

When i was done with her car i went inside to clean my hands, i could see she had wiped the floor on the toilet. Maby i didn't see all cum on the floor.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mizarysyn

Post by mizarysyn »

God I'd love to suck her toesyoure a lucky sob.i wants and panties to jerk to
derly

Post by derly »

Video of my latest work https://fboom.me/file/01f53b7d43d2d/Cum ... s_shoe.mp4

mizarysyn wrote: Fri Dec 01, 2017 4:32 pm God I'd love to suck her toesyoure a lucky sob.i wants and panties to jerk to
Thanks! Long times I took her dirty panties, maybe next time i will borrow any of her panties...
derly

Post by derly »

Went over to my aunt today to change some parts on there other car. And needed to change my clothes in the bathroom. I looked for her shoes that i had cummed in last time i was there but didnt found them. But i knew her ankle boots where in the wardrobe. I didnt got the chance the first time because she was running back and fourth. When i was done with the car i opened the front door quite to sneak into the bathroom whit her ankle boot. I could hear her walking outside the door when i was down on my knees and licked and smelled the boot before i cummed all over the boot.

https://fboom.me/file/e61322a0a90a1/Cum ... e_boot.mp4
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

Nice done.
They deserve that load.
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

I want to see the knee high boots creamed!!!!
derly

Post by derly »

alexcia wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 5:02 pm Nice done.
They deserve that load.
Hopefully they will get more loads. And that I will soon see her barefeet in those cum filled ankle boots.
bonnie_twiggy wrote: Thu Jan 18, 2018 9:46 pm I want to see the knee high boots creamed!!!!
I'm afraid it will take a while before I get a reason to come over to my aunt again. But her knee boots are in the same wardrobe as the ankle boots and I will cum all over them next time.
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

Nothing suspicious about wanting to go visit your auntie, dude.
alexcia

Post by alexcia »

Just say you like her to visit. Specialy her boots. 😉😉😉
derly

Post by derly »

She called me last night and asked how to change the bulb to the brake light, I said she could come by and I would help her. At least I could see her in the shoes I cummed in.