Jessica Simpson, best shoes for fun!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

drmgero

Jessica Simpson, best shoes for fun!

Post by drmgero »

Someone said that here, and I found it to be absolutely true.

My best pair is this size 6 Tova, tan.
It was an odyssey to get them, since I first found these almost discontinued at eBay.
Fortunately, I could buy them. Since Brazilian post is shit, there was a strike back in 2013, when I bought them.
And I was not aware that First Class Mail has no tracking. So, by the end of 2013, two months after buying them, the shop in California sent me an e-mail regretting the shoes did not fit and they were refunding me. What? I never got the shoes.
Unfortunately, things appeared to be lost.

But two weeks later, I found a pair in Brazil, and I quickly bought them. These are absolutely AMAZING. So sad they don't make these anymore. If I could, I'd keep them in a safe.

I always play with them, when I am burning hot, like these pictures in 2015. Enjoy!

I shot these July 2015 while chatting with a hot woman in Badoo. She sent me some hot pics.
low IMG_2287.jpg
low IMG_2288.jpg
low IMG_2289.jpg
And in the end of October, there was a holiday. I invited a hot friend to the beach with me. She put them on, first time someone worn them for me. That was the hottest trip to the beach. She's a petite blond, about 5'2''.
low IMG_4908.jpg
IMG_4914_0001.jpg
IMG_4914_0003.jpg
shjob2_002.jpg
This last pic we were about to go home, a 200 km trip. I would love to have enjoyed her more, but I had to break the ice, and break through her shield. Never saw her again, because she comes and goes... every other month she shows up at whatsapp, but never accepts another date. :(

And she said she loved it...

Sorry I did take this while to share this, I was planning to do it again, but she's quite good in giving excuses.

I will make some pics from the Declan pair which came to me this year.

My opinion on the shoes? JS are really the best for fun!
If you lads ever get the chance to grab one of these, DO IT! :twisted:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.