gf shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

owner1234h

gf shoes

Post by owner1234h »

so heres the situation:

me and my girlfriend got together 4 months ago and i recently opened up to her about my shoe fetish. She seems to be ok with it and is getting used to it. We made and agreement that she gives me a different pair of shoes each week to cum and then i return them. Shes gonna give me a pair on firday to cum so ill cum them and post pics on here. But im wondering whether i should push my luck and try get her to get me her sisters or mums shoes. She seems to be really into it as this week she milked me 3 times in a row into the boots she was wearing and walked around for the rest of the day with her shoes filled with cum, you could litteraly hear the squelching. do you guys think its too soon to ask about her sisters and mums shoes.

Ill post pics soon once she gives me the shoes ;P
iloveflats44

Re: gf shoes

Post by iloveflats44 »

Sounds like a awesome situation to be in! Since you asked, I'll give a honest opinion. Stick to her and her shoes, her interest will grow more and more you guys are together, while the idea of her sisters/moms shoes might turn us on, it can also drive her away. imagine if she asked for picture of your brothers member or something of the sort. I would keep it about her and her shoes, her scent etc. If she brings up her sis heels then you've got a starting point.

It's a great scenario that your in and can't wait for what you have to show! Best of luck and try to hold on to her as long as you can!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

The way I got my wife to let me do her cousin's shoes was that I said this, "You know what would be super hot and naughty?" She asked, "What?" I said, "If you gave me a shoejob with your cousin's shoes and then wore them for me full of cum." She happily obliged.

It may not work for every situation but I was able to involve her and she had fun. In your situation I would take things slow and see if the opportunity comes up. Its also good to have conversations about your interests. That helps her to understand that it is her feet you are into.
johnnyappleseed

Post by johnnyappleseed »

What kinda boots? That's hot
FLshoeguy

Post by FLshoeguy »

owner1234h wrote:do you guys think its too soon to ask about her sisters and mums shoes.
Yes. Way too fucking soon.

Give it time. You'll know when it's right.
owner1234h

Post by owner1234h »

UPDATE

okay so ill wait for a while until i ask her about her mums and sisters shoes. Hopefully tomorrow shes gonna be giving me a pair of shoes to cum. Ill post pics as soon as i cum them. The boots i didnt manage to have that much fun with as ive been busy
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

sounds like your girl is pretty cool, look forward to your adventures and her wet feet :D
BootjobJay

Post by BootjobJay »

Hey man! I like sandalfan1's approach. Highlighting the naughtiness will make it more exciting for the both of you