fun with a members wife's shoes!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoefreak

Re: fun with a members wife's shoes!

Post by shoefreak »

Does your wife know about this and that they will be cummed for her to wear?
mwar7324

Post by mwar7324 »

I've had a few sessions now, just waiting forntime to upload the photo''s! If anyone else wants to send me some, especially flats, then i'd be more than willing to help folks out ;)
tintinheels

Post by tintinheels »

Yes please oralcrossdresser :twisted:
mwar7324

Post by mwar7324 »

tintinheels wrote:Lets see them summed and your wife wearing them, my mrs loves guys cuming in here shoes and boots she's a uk size 3!
That's hot! Send a pair my way! Been trying to find some nice size 3 flats or peep toes on ebay but no luck!
mwar7324

Re: fun with a members wife's shoes! (first update posted)

Post by mwar7324 »

first update! :D

sorry it's taken me a while to get some alone time to edit and upload the photo's, but here are the first and second sessions with these heels, when i opened the box they were quite cold, after an hour on the radiator, they had warmed up a bit and had a lovely sweet smell to them which was extremely addictive!

after having some sniffing time, i had some fun with them, and took some fun photos, the second session you will notice is in a garage, this is due to having to hide the stash as my mrs is moving in and keeps tidying up, since she'd find my fetish weird, it's best to hide them for now!

here's the photo's, enjoy!
IMG_7200.JPG
IMG_7201.JPG
IMG_7208.JPG
IMG_7211.JPG
IMG_7212.JPG
IMG_7233.JPG
IMG_7233.JPG
IMG_7234.JPG
IMG_7235.JPG
billyd

Post by billyd »

That is so fucking sexy! Awesome man!! Beautiful and wonderful!!
rigilover

Post by rigilover »

Great treatment.
These shoes will stop absorbing all your cum :mrgreen:
Keep shre the photos :P
OrlaCrossdresser

Post by OrlaCrossdresser »

I fucking LOVE that these were on my wife's feet not so log ago and now they've been fucked and cummed in and on, by a complete stranger! Great job!! She has donated a well worn pair of ballet shoes too so they'll be in the post to you very soon! The ballet shoes have been worn all summer long and have her toe prints in them and smell amazing! You deserve another pair :D
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..
mwar7324

Post by mwar7324 »

OrlaCrossdresser wrote:I fucking LOVE that these were on my wife's feet not so log ago and now they've been fucked and cummed in and on, by a complete stranger! Great job!! She has donated a well worn pair of ballet shoes too so they'll be in the post to you very soon! The ballet shoes have been worn all summer long and have her toe prints in them and smell amazing! You deserve another pair :D
Glad you like my work Orla! I shall continue to session with the heels, can't wait for the flats! Very excited!
Shall continue to upload photo's of more of these heels getting covered ;)
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

Would she like loads of cum on her boots too? 8)