New Shoe cumming journey (Update 04/27/19)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

xx2010xx

Re: New Shoe cumming journey (Update 12/30/16)

Post by xx2010xx »

sandalfan1 wrote:Great job with the Jimmy Choo's. Did you leave some cum in them before you returned them? Concerning the ballet pointe shoes, can you at least do a photo session with your cock in/on them, even if you don't cum them?
I can definitely do a session with the ballet pointes withough cumming them. I've had several requests. I've fucked and cummed her Jimmy Choos several times before. Anytime she wears them, she's stepping in dried cum.
xx2010xx

Post by xx2010xx »

Adversary wrote:I know that you aren't really into boots, but the boots in the first picture looked 10/10 fuckable. I was wondering if you could do a session with them for your boot lover fans too?

Oh, and what happened the day after you gave each other oral? Very curious!
I'll see what I can do with her boots, perhaps leave my juice inside of them? We went out for brunch the next day, we were so hungover that we slept in late. We both recognized that what happened that night was the alcohol, but we're also in the stage of getting to know each other to where we like each other, definitely a little more than just casual dating, but not a full on relationship yet.
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

Yes please! Thinking about an attractive woman in cummed boots is just; extraordinary.

Well, let's hope you get into a relationship with her, then maybe you could share your fetish to her when you and her feel comfortable enough to trust each other completely. Hell, she might even be turned on by your fetish.
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

Lkkhgg
Last edited by platformcumm on Tue May 28, 2019 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Heelfreek1701

Post by Heelfreek1701 »

So has she gone on vacation yet like you were expecting? Looking forward to an update!
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

amazing! You took the key and made a copy, so now you can fuck her shoes, while she's at work, anytime you feel like it! WOW! What kinda purses does she have? Maybe not your thing, but does she have a full closet of purses?
xx2010xx

Post by xx2010xx »

Heelfreek1701 wrote:So has she gone on vacation yet like you were expecting? Looking forward to an update!
She isn't leaving for her vacation until closer to the end of the month. I can't wait. Just the thought of it will be exciting. I won't jack off or cum any shoe for the week leading to her leaving so I'll have plenty of juice for her shoes.
xx2010xx

Post by xx2010xx »

ilovepursesandpumps wrote:amazing! You took the key and made a copy, so now you can fuck her shoes, while she's at work, anytime you feel like it! WOW! What kinda purses does she have? Maybe not your thing, but does she have a full closet of purses?
I've pulled that stunt off before one time a long time ago before I discovered this forum. Awhile back there was a girl I used to hang out with, we were just fuck buddies, but no relationship. She was in the shower, there was a Home Depot right down the street from her, I knew she takes long showers, so I hurried and grabbed her keys to make a copy. I ended up stealing like 4 or 5 pairs of shoes from her, some bras, underwears, and some panty hoses.
xx2010xx

Re: New Shoe cumming journey (Update01/08/17) YSL heels

Post by xx2010xx »

Hey everyone, hope you guys had a great new year. I know I did lol. Anyways so my friend was at work today, I knew she was closing the store tonight, so I finally had a chance to do my deed. We have been going out a lot and its been hard trying to get a chance to go to her place and fuck her shoes. We've seen each other almost everyday the past week or so. If you guys remembered, these were the YSL heels that she wore during Christmas night when she was giving me one hell of a blow job. I won't forget licking her arches in these heels. They're still relatively new, I really perfer really well worn shoes over new shoes, but the thought of her feet in them just made me want to fuck them like crazy! I found them laying around her closet, so I took them out and gave them the treatment they deserved! I posted some pictures in this folder of her wearing them on Christmas night to remind you guys how sexy she looked in them! Hope everyone enjoys!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BySWJ ... lhTZ1pIRXc
talesdemileto

Re: New Shoe cumming journey (Update01/08/17) YSL heels

Post by talesdemileto »

xx2010xx wrote:Hey everyone, hope you guys had a great new year. I know I did lol. Anyways so my friend was at work today, I knew she was closing the store tonight, so I finally had a chance to do my deed. We have been going out a lot and its been hard trying to get a chance to go to her place and fuck her shoes. We've seen each other almost everyday the past week or so. If you guys remembered, these were the YSL heels that she wore during Christmas night when she was giving me one hell of a blow job. I won't forget licking her arches in these heels. They're still relatively new, I really perfer really well worn shoes over new shoes, but the thought of her feet in them just made me want to fuck them like crazy! I found them laying around her closet, so I took them out and gave them the treatment they deserved! I posted some pictures in this folder of her wearing them on Christmas night to remind you guys how sexy she looked in them! Hope everyone enjoys!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BySWJ ... lhTZ1pIRXc
She really has very expensive shoes. Wish they were more worn.