New Shoe cumming journey (Update 04/27/19)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

xx2010xx

Re: New Shoe cumming journey (Update 12/30/16)

Post by xx2010xx »

Sorry for the delay everyone. I've been out often the past week, haven't had time to sit down and upload pictures on here at home.

So a few days ago, her company had a Christmas party. She took me along as her +1. She sent me a picture of her outfit and the first thing I noticed were those black peep toe Jimmy Choos! The thought that I fucked and cummed them before and now her feet were in my dried cum gave me a hard one. When I went to go pick her up, she walked out wearing flats and she was carrying her Jimmy Choos. As soon as we arrived at the restaurant, she changed into her Jimmy Choos and left her flats in my car, the whole time during dinner, I wanted so bad to find and excuse to go out to my car and fuck her flats, but the chance never came up. After we were done with the party, I went to grab my car and picked her up from the front of the restaurant. As I was pulling out of the parking space, I did take a second to just take a wiff of her flats and licked them really quick. I pulled up to the front of the restaurant, opened the door for her and she immediately grabs her flats from the floor of my car, took her heels off and put her foot into those flats that I just licked! Watching her dangling her feet out of my car and switching shoes was fucking hot! We had a pretty deep conversation during the drive home about life and whatnot, when we got to her apartment, I opened the door for her. The FIRST thing I noticed was that she wasn't carrying her heels! We were so deep into the conversation that she is too distracted to remember her Jimmy Choos! I kept carrying on the conversation as we were walking to her apartment, my heart was pounding, I was trying so hard to keep her distracted. We finally got to her door, said our good nights, and as soon as she closed the door, I made a hard sprint back to my car, started the engine and left as fast as I could so that she wouldn't come out and catch me as I'm leaving! She texted me about 5 minutes later and asked me how far I was, I told her I was halfway home, she said she forgot her heels in my car and told me to bring them back to her the next day. Of course as soon as I got home, I fucked the hell out of them! I fell asleep with them still on my cock!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BySWJ ... U5LdWhRUGc
xx2010xx

Re: New Shoe cumming journey (Update 12/25/16)

Post by xx2010xx »

Richie wrote:Did you do the ballet pointe shoes yet?

Haven't had a chance to do the ballet shoes yet. I'm kind of hesitant about cumming them, I have them kept inside a plastic back right now to preserve the scent. The smell of a dancer's feet! I don't know when I'll come across such treasure again lol.
ZaraSandals

Post by ZaraSandals »

xx2010xx wrote:So a few days ago, her company had a Christmas party. She took me along as her +1. She sent me a picture of her outfit and the first thing I noticed were those black peep toe Jimmy Choos!
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BySWJ ... U5LdWhRUGc
OH MY GOD!!! You are my hero. Bet you had a great time!
PLEASE post cumshot pictures... those Jimmy Choos really deserve a good seeing to.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great job with the Jimmy Choo's. Did you leave some cum in them before you returned them? Concerning the ballet pointe shoes, can you at least do a photo session with your cock in/on them, even if you don't cum them?
bugzs_me

Post by bugzs_me »

love the choo's update! she looked sooo hot in those pumps!
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

Kjhgffd
Last edited by platformcumm on Tue May 28, 2019 4:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

epic!
Heelfreek1701

Post by Heelfreek1701 »

This girl is a serious catch man. Congrats! Wish you many more successful outings with her!
Aplover99

Post by Aplover99 »

She looks smoking in that pink dress and heels!
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

I know that you aren't really into boots, but the boots in the first picture looked 10/10 fuckable. I was wondering if you could do a session with them for your boot lover fans too?

Oh, and what happened the day after you gave each other oral? Very curious!