New Shoe cumming journey (Update 04/27/19)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

xx2010xx

New Shoe cumming journey (Update 04/27/19)

Post by xx2010xx »

Hi everyone,

I'm back from my hiatus. I've been busy with work. Previously, I posted some pictures of my cumming in my sister's shoes when she came for a visit. viewtopic.php?f=6&t=60586

I HAVE A NEW UPDATE. FINALLY! (This update consists of several times I had my chance with this woman's shoes and I will add pictures along the way)

So I met this woman at the gym, very classy, sexy body, best of all, she has the best looking legs and feet! I stared at them in yoga class every week for several months, in fact, I took yoga to pick up girls lol. I always have a hard time hiding my hard on when we are doing certain poses. Anyways, I finally had the courage to hang out with her and get to know her, we really became great friends. I knew she lived alone, and I wanted to find any opportunity I can to go check out her place (especially her shoe collection!). My luck came when she had a house warming party. She lives in an apartment by herself, the only bathroom in the apartment was connected to her closet and her bedroom! Of course when I went to the bathroom, I made sure to lock the door to the living room and the door leading to the bedroom. I did some snooping around and I hit the Jackpot!! She has a pretty good shoe collection, a few of them were high ends! I wasn't able to cum her shoes the first time I saw them because time was short.

Here is where it gets interesting. On her birthday, I offered to be her designated driver, I did that for a reason, I knew she was going to get shit faced drunk and I would have a chance with her shoes, BUT WAIT, thats not the best part. She had to work on her birthday, so she asked me to come by and pick up her keys to her apartment because she forgot her dress and wanted me to go by her place and pick it up for her. Being as experienced as I am, I've done this before, I took her apartment key, went to the hardware store and made a copy, so now I have full access to her apartment when she is at work :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: I got to her apartment and of course I can't leave without fucking some of her shoes. I wasn't able to get pictures of that first session because I was just to busy enjoying the moment, she has a very delightful scent, the smell of her underwear and feet really turned me on. I blasted in the pink heels that I was bringing to her for her dress. I wiped a little bit of the cum off, but left a little to dry at the tip. We went to the bar, and of course I had to drive her home since she was so drunk. I carried her up to her apartment, laid her down in bed, she was passed out. I slid her heels off her feet, they were warm, the smell of her sweat and lotion drove me wild! I took her heels to the bathroom, I had one shoe in my face and one on my hard cock, I was smelling and fucking them, I can hear her snore a little through the cracked door, so I got a little bold. I walked to her bedside, I poked her feet with my finger to make sure she was passed out, when she didn't react, I took the head of my cock and started to rub it on her toes, I slid her left shoe back on her feet, but I had the heel of the shoe dangling, I shoved my cock between her feet and her heels, within seconds I came hard, I have never came that hard in a long time. I cleaned up everything and left her to sleep. She called me the next day and we had lunch, she didn't suspect a single thing.

Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures that day because like I said, I was enjoying the moment. Last week, I knew she was working late, so I went to her apartment and I found these blue flats that she wore all the time! They have the best toe prints and they just smell absolutely amazing!! I licked them and fucked them til I came in them. I let the cum dry inside and then I left her place. I went to eat with her over the weekend and to my delight, she was wearing those flats! The thought of her foot and pantyhose in my dried cum made me hard as hell! I've attached a link to the pictures I've taken at her apartment and her wearing those flats. There are more pictures to come since I have full access to her apartment, I'll also post some pictures of her (censored of course)

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... FJFYzFjRW8
Last edited by xx2010xx on Sat Apr 27, 2019 5:10 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Fabulistic

Re: New Shoe cumming journey

Post by Fabulistic »

Amazing encounter! I have a feeling this has the potential to be an epic thread
shoemania

Post by shoemania »

Ohhh! Compliments clever man :P
Flat's smell will stay in your nose for a long time;) Nice experience!
bugzs_me

Post by bugzs_me »

This is like designer shoe heaven! Work on those valentinos, ferragamos, louboutin and RVs! looking forward to your next update!
xx2010xx

Post by xx2010xx »

Thanks for the feedback guys! This is definitely designer shoe heaven. I've never done designer shoes before, but here is my chance. So this happened today. She works until her store closes, means she won't be home until 2100. I got off work and went straight to her place. I found a pair of silver sandals that she wears pretty often, you can tell by the toe prints, they had the aroma of old dry sweat. I complimented her on how shiny they were when she first wore them and she did tell me that she bought those silver sandals back in 2009! Imagine all those years of sweat! I had to fuck them, I also had a chance to fuck the Valentino's, they have a light scent of sweat and perfume, but not too well worn. She has worn them when she went out with me several times. I was lucky enough to find a picture of her wearing them on her social media.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BySWJ ... jlGWnZqamc
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

OMG!!
Amazing stuff. Please fuck the purple suede pumps from the previous pic. I love the Valentino shoes. So sexy. Would have put my cock in the toe box and fucked it as well. The picture of her wearing them makes them even sexier. Please more :twisted: :twisted:
I love high heel Pumps
Lindajiang

Post by Lindajiang »

Such a nice forum, would like to see you cum in those Ferragamos
plushielion

Post by plushielion »

This is going to be an amazing thread if you can keep it up. Could you find and cum in her pantyhose too? The sheerer the better.
talesdemileto

Post by talesdemileto »

Interesting. Be careful the neighbours don't see you. It seems she has small feet.

Enjoy it and tell us :twisted:
mangoeater000

Post by mangoeater000 »

dude, this is amazing!! dont stop at all