New Shoe cumming journey (Update 04/27/19)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

pzib8

Re: New Shoe cumming journey (Update 1/23/17)

Post by pzib8 »

xx2010xx wrote: Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:51 pm
terryquaid wrote: Mon Jun 25, 2018 7:56 am
xx2010xx wrote: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:40 pm
terryquaid wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:31 pm any chance these photos can go back up? really wanna see
Is there a particular link you want to see? Or session? I can put it back up on here if you let me know 😁
Just reading about Vivers, Valentinos, Ferragamos, and Loubs gets me so hard, but it seems like there are very few pictures/videos of any of these brands :( Would really appreciate if you could repost these!
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... TJfbGIxVDg

Thses are the loubs
Thank you!
pzib8

Re: New Shoe cumming journey (Update 12/12/16)

Post by pzib8 »

xx2010xx wrote: Tue Dec 13, 2016 1:55 pm Alright guys here is my grand scheme!

I was talking to her today. I found out that she will be going on vacation overseas for a week in January. She wants to leave her car here and have me drive her to the airport. Which means I will have full access to the gates in her apartment since the key tag is in her car. I'll also have access to her spare shoes in her car! I'll get some pictures of those and post them up here as well. Here is my plan. I am going to just crash at her apartment for the whole week. I'm going to fuck and cum every single pair of shoes she has, I've pretty much fucked most of her shoes already except for the ones she doesn't wear often. I have pictures of all her shoes that she has, I don't have pictures of her boots, I'm not really much of a boot guy, but if there is any specific pair you want me to leave more cum in, let me know and quote this entry. I'll also bring my GoPro as well, hopefully I can get some good videos as well. I also hope that she doesn't do her laundry before she leaves so I'll have all the dirty panties and sweaty gym socks that I can sniff and lick :twisted:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BySWJ ... HhwZEoxMnc
Did you cum on the Roger Viviers flats?
Richie

Re: New Shoe cumming journey (Update 06/19/18)

Post by Richie »

I love the Louboutin Heels! Wow, really great. I am dreaming about to get my hand on some. I am still waiting for the oportunity, to enjoy some louboutins, if possible the pigalle ones
billie900

Post by billie900 »

the jimmys are so hot and the flats are incredible
crazytoe

Post by crazytoe »

How can you get into her closet bro ?
crazytoe

Post by crazytoe »

Nice shoot bro
Would you like to do more sharing with our group @ kik ?
My ID: crazyshoeshoe
xx2010xx

Post by xx2010xx »

crazytoe wrote: Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:25 am How can you get into her closet bro ?
I think I explained that lol. I made a copy of her key when she asked me to go walk her dog one day. Then when she was on vacation, I took all her shoes to my home and fucked the hell out of them.
xx2010xx

Re: New Shoe cumming journey (Update 10/24/18)

Post by xx2010xx »

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id= ... HUzMSuu6nl

Update today! So this is pair of heels from another coworker. I don't normally do this, but this girl is hot! 24 year old Latina, 5 ft tall, probably 100 lbs, size 5 feet! I was walking to my car and I noticed her car door was unlocked! I opened her door and there was a pile of clothes and shoes all over the backseat. I have seen her wear these black ones so many times and the toe prints show! The black ones smell like perfume and popcorn, very musky foot smell. The nude pairs didnt have much of a smell, but i didnt want to cum on the black ones so I also grabbed the nude ones to cum on! I placed the black ones in a plastic bag after fucking and coming the nude ones. And since she has so many shoes and clothes in her car, she wont noticed she's missing 2 pairs, I haven't seen her wear the black ones for a few weeks. I can't find a picture of her wearing these black ones on her social media, but I still uploaded a picture of her feet and legs. Enjoy!
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Very hot. Where are you located? Would love to trade pictures and even our girls shoes in person

Shoecumcplny on kik
gfluvsheels6

Post by gfluvsheels6 »

Very hot. Where are you located? Would love to trade pictures and even our girls shoes in person

Shoecumcplny on kik