New Shoe cumming journey (Update 04/27/19)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

JADSALEM

Re: New Shoe cumming journey (Update 12/6/16)

Post by JADSALEM »

Great job . Any pics of her?
xx2010xx

Re: New Shoe cumming journey (Update 12/12/16)

Post by xx2010xx »

This happened today. Over the weekend, she went shoe shopping for a new pair of Valentinos, she sent me pictures of her wearing them and asked me which color I liked. I chose the nude colored ones. We went out last night and I noticed her wearing them! After I dropped her off at home, all I can think about are those Valentinos and how much she walked in them. We went to a downtown area where we had to park far, we literally walked about 3 miles, I even turned the heater on in my car to blast her feet to make sure they sweat :twisted: . I knew she was closing store today, so I went to her apartment with the copied key I made without her knowing and there they were on the ground! As an extra bonus, I found the stockings she wore last Friday when we went out to eat, I tied them around my balls and cock as I fucked her new Valentinos. They still smell like new leather with a mixture of her foot sweat in it. Enjoy!

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BySWJ ... 2VrTlE3QkU
Lindajiang

Post by Lindajiang »

Could you take some pictures of your cum in your beautiful shoes?
gtc50

Post by gtc50 »

Lets see some pictures of her bras
bugzs_me

Post by bugzs_me »

extremely rare to see valentinos getting a good play here! well done bro!
xx2010xx

Post by xx2010xx »

Lindajiang wrote:Could you take some pictures of your cum in your beautiful shoes?

I'll remember to do that next time. I'm still getting used to taking pictures and documenting my sessions with her shoes. The felt so good with the leather mixed with my pre cum. I literally lost my mind and just blasted inside them. That's why in my picture, there was my cum dripping out of the heels. I stuffed it back into the toe area and spread it around so it'll dry in there.
xx2010xx

Post by xx2010xx »

gtc50 wrote:Lets see some pictures of her bras

I'll get some for you next time I go. She's off today so no shoe session.
xx2010xx

Post by xx2010xx »

bugzs_me wrote:extremely rare to see valentinos getting a good play here! well done bro!
Thanks man. I see a lot of Loubs on here. I fucked my first pair with this girl, but you're right, I don't see a lot of Valentinos on here.
xx2010xx

Post by xx2010xx »

Alright guys here is my grand scheme!

I was talking to her today. I found out that she will be going on vacation overseas for a week in January. She wants to leave her car here and have me drive her to the airport. Which means I will have full access to the gates in her apartment since the key tag is in her car. I'll also have access to her spare shoes in her car! I'll get some pictures of those and post them up here as well. Here is my plan. I am going to just crash at her apartment for the whole week. I'm going to fuck and cum every single pair of shoes she has, I've pretty much fucked most of her shoes already except for the ones she doesn't wear often. I have pictures of all her shoes that she has, I don't have pictures of her boots, I'm not really much of a boot guy, but if there is any specific pair you want me to leave more cum in, let me know and quote this entry. I'll also bring my GoPro as well, hopefully I can get some good videos as well. I also hope that she doesn't do her laundry before she leaves so I'll have all the dirty panties and sweaty gym socks that I can sniff and lick :twisted:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BySWJ ... HhwZEoxMnc
rawrer

Post by rawrer »

xx2010xx wrote:Alright guys here is my grand scheme!

I was talking to her today. I found out that she will be going on vacation overseas for a week in January. She wants to leave her car here and have me drive her to the airport. Which means I will have full access to the gates in her apartment since the key tag is in her car. I'll also have access to her spare shoes in her car! I'll get some pictures of those and post them up here as well. Here is my plan. I am going to just crash at her apartment for the whole week. I'm going to fuck and cum every single pair of shoes she has, I've pretty much fucked most of her shoes already except for the ones she doesn't wear often. I have pictures of all her shoes that she has, I don't have pictures of her boots, I'm not really much of a boot guy, but if there is any specific pair you want me to leave more cum in, let me know and quote this entry. I'll also bring my GoPro as well, hopefully I can get some good videos as well. I also hope that she doesn't do her laundry before she leaves so I'll have all the dirty panties and sweaty gym socks that I can sniff and lick :twisted:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BySWJ ... HhwZEoxMnc
Wow! You're gonna have a great time. Make sure you play with those red ferragamo with the bows on the bottom of the shoe rack!! :D