Wife's shoes.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Toe Cleavage1

Wife's shoes.

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Hi, everyone.
I have a really big thing for women's shoes and more so shoes (high heels) on women.
Anyway, I have always kissed and caressed boots and shoes with a heel and even worn them to feel what a woman feels.
When I began dating my wife she had lots of shoes with heels, Mary Janes, sandals, boots, I was in heaven!!!
It is just recently after many years of marriage that I summoned the courage to ask her to wear them during sex, something of a dream for me. I cum so many times whilst i kissed her feet in those stilettos, her toe cleavage, her arch, the shoes themselves.
Moving on, i began to cum in her shoes and leave them to dry, one such pair is a pair of wedge sandals that have got a hammering, everytime I went up for a shower I would close the bedroom door and hit them.
The other week she went out with her friend and I was soooooo horny that I couldn't wait for her to come home. When she did come home she was a little tired and a little drunk and so wanted to sleep but she could see that I had other ideas.
She wasn't interested in sex herself that night but allowed me to 'climb aboard'. I knew what shoes I wanted her to wear and reached for the wedges, in the dark she couldn't see the stains but i could and where the ball of her foot meets the sole of the shoe was all sticky, discoloured cum. I could hear the sound as her foot left the sole as I pumped away.
I had also wiped my dripping cock along the insole before I placed it on her foot so that she had my pre-cum on her foot as well.
They are still stained and my wife tidied up her her shoes last week so she has seen the stains but possibly doesn't know what they are.
gtc50

Re: Wife's shoes.

Post by gtc50 »

Would love to see her collection. So hot you made her wear them drunk and she had no idea!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great post! Keep updating! If you have any pics that would be great too.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Thanks for the replies, I will look at taking a picture of the wedges when I get a chance.
I was looking at them the other day and the old cum stains begin on the heel and it has rolled down to the ball of the foot section, I think you'll like them.
:D
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Show us her heels & boots & maryjanes :)
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Atlas wrote:Show us her heels & boots & maryjanes :)
Hi, Atlas.
I'll get a few pics over the next few days. The shoes I mentioned were the ones she wore when we began dating nearly twenty years ago, but she does have a nice collection thanks to me buying her some and encouraging her to wear them.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

WP_20161120_12_42_54_Pro.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

WP_20161120_12_44_06_Pro.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Slightly off topic, I will have my wife's mother come round this Christmas. Hopefully she will wear her medium height heels but she hasn't worn them for a while, she prefers low heel ankle boots that aren't nearly as sexy as her heels. She had a sexy pair Christmas 2014 that had a slim heel but now she has opted for a more cone shaped heel. And for the record, yes I did fuck them :D I always put guests shoes up in my bedroom, hand out drinks and then go 'to the toilet'. I picked up her boots and sniffed the insides, licked the sole and then stuck the other on my cock and fucked away. I had to be quick though even though I could have been there for hours. I left some cum right at the toe end and cleaned out the rest, smearing the cum on the toilet roll up the incline of the insole as I went. I even smeared it in the other boot for good measure.
Watching her put them on and slide her feet into what i knew was my cum made me so hard that I had shifted my cock into a position so that it wouldn't stick out.

I'm thinking of asking her to show me her heels either today or tomorrow, my story is that I'm thinking of buying my wife some shoes but I don't have any idea of heel height.
Does anyone have any advice on what to say to her, how I can approach the subject and get her to pull out her shoes. If possible I'll take a few pictures. any advice on that as well? How can I take pictures without her thinking I'm just taking them for my own enjoyment?

Also, another in-law related story...
Many years ago I went out (as a in-law family meal) with the mother in law and she was wearing a pair of heeled sandals, every now and again she would catch my leg as she likes to shoeplay and move her foot around in heels alot. At times I could hear her bare foot slap against the sole of the shoe as she flexed her foot. That night I could very easily have gone under the table and sucked her toes and licked her feet and kissed them before cumming over them, she was that active.
Anyway, I went round the next day as she had left her coat in my car and I turned up to return it. I entered her house through the front door, and walked to the living room, there on the floor beside the sofa stood her sandals. Mother in law was in the kitchen and she said she'll be out in a moment which gave me enough time to pick up a shoe and sniff the sole. However, I saw that the shoe was damaged. A strap had come apart from the shoe, also there was mud on the heel which told me that she had stepped on grass at some point. I heard her coming so I quickly dropped the shoe and placed the coat on the arm of the sofa.
"Did you go hiking?" I asked her, shaking at the emotion of talking about her shoes to her.
She laughed and told me that she had parked a few doors down from her house and stepped out onto the grass verge, not realising the mud was a little deeper than she had thought and her shoe had got stuck. I looked down at the shoes and made out that i had only just seen the snapped strap, commenting it in mock disappointment. She told me that they were cheap and that she wasn't going to get them repaired, instead she would just throw them out.
I returned the next day looked in her bin and there in their shoe box were the sandals, so naturally I took them.

If anyone is interested I can take a couple of pictures and put them on here as I still have them, I occasionally fuck them and kiss them as I remember her rocking back on the heel whilst her legs were crossed.

Thanks for any advice that comes this way.
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

WP_20170118_09_04_25_Pro.jpg
WP_20170118_09_04_33_Pro.jpg
WP_20170118_09_04_42_Pro.jpg
Okay, wife's heels that she wore out with her friend got another splash yesterday, I placed them together and imagined her feet in them.
She is considering another night out so hopefully she will wear these again.
I'm thinking of buying her a new pair of shoes soon to go with her basque and stockings and suspenders, any ideas of style?