Friends wife's heel collection - potential opportunity

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

nsagaa

Re: Friends wife's heel collection - potential opportunity

Post by nsagaa »

Jaydude69 wrote:
nsagaa wrote:Wow that is heaven. Drop cum cubes in her most worn heels. Would you borrow a pair knowing that you may not have a chance to return it? I'd do that to be honest. I took a pair from my friend's sister's closet 6 years ago. Time passed, I didn't find any opportunity to put them back. So I kept them and ended up absolutely destroying them.

I had thought about trying to borrow a pair but with some luck/good timing I was able to score huge this weekend! I got 6-7 pairs of her heels and a couple from some other chicks. And I also scored some well worn flats from my building too! Here's what I acquired this weekend. More details to cum..
Mayne!! How the hell did you manage that?
I love high heel Pumps
Jaydude69

Post by Jaydude69 »

I had invited a bunch of friends over on the weekend for a pre-holiday party and came up with a great idea to try and score some heels. I've heard about parties having a "clothing swap" where you bring all your old clothes and your friends can have a chance to pick at them before you donate them. I suggested this to the group and they thought it would be a great idea! I said when it was done I could just take everything to the donation bin myself instead of them having to take it at back. Sure enough, people started arriving with some bags of clothes and shoes! My friends wife came with a big bag in hand. I watched for when she went to empty her bag so I could catch a glimpse of what she brought. She pulled out a few skirts and some tops and then almost 10 pairs of heels!! I couldn't believe how many pairs she brought! A few pairs I had posted pictures of before and I noticed they were very well worn. There was also a pair of nicely well worn guess pumps with a little hidden platform. They have such a great smell!! At the end of the night there were still most of her shoes there. They were all fairly well worn so I think some of the other girls passed. A pair of lower heels pumps and some flats went, but the rest was all mine! There are 2 pairs of boots.. one with a 4" heel and some casual suede flat boots. I also scored a pair of brown platform sandals from this smoking hot indian chick. I cummed in her heels a few years ago before her birthday party at a club! Her feet were so nasty with cum and sweat by the end of that night
IMG_2059.JPG
To top it all off.. I came across 2 pairs of extremely well worn flats in my building's disposal room! I saw a couple bringing down a box of what looked like mens shoes while I was dropping of some trash. I came back a little while later to have a look and found these 2 pairs in the bottom of the box. The chick is blonde late 20's, about 5'10" and has a great body. Curvy in the right places. The flats smell amazing.. she must have worn these forever or almost daily given how bad the insoles are.

so now is the question... which one to blast first??
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
kushboss

Post by kushboss »

can you try and get some better pictures of the inside of the flats like where the toes would be maybe just take the insoles out if you can if not i just spread the front part of the flat and take the picture i can trade you some pictures for them? c.357.45@hotmail.com i got pictures of lots of worn flats and sandals from all kinds of women and face shots to go with them i just only trade pictures not post if your interested all go picture for picture with you i would love to see the flats cummed to
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

Congrats on the successful execution of an amazing idea!

Those brown heels are so sexy. Would love to see them being fucked from all the different openings :twisted: Do you got any pics of the hot Indian chick? I love hot Indian chicks :lol: :lol:
The guess pumps are also freaking hot.

Fuck em both jaydude :twisted: :twisted:
I love high heel Pumps
francky63

Post by francky63 »

Bonsoir

peux tu t occuper a te branler avec et jouir sur le modele entouré en rouge svp

merci
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
moclover

Post by moclover »

What size are those flats? Would you be willing to part with them?
valker

Post by valker »

nice work
patentluvr

Post by patentluvr »

Jaydude69 wrote: Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:59 am
nsagaa wrote:Wow that is heaven. Drop cum cubes in her most worn heels. Would you borrow a pair knowing that you may not have a chance to return it? I'd do that to be honest. I took a pair from my friend's sister's closet 6 years ago. Time passed, I didn't find any opportunity to put them back. So I kept them and ended up absolutely destroying them.

I had thought about trying to borrow a pair but with some luck/good timing I was able to score huge this weekend! I got 6-7 pairs of her heels and a couple from some other chicks. And I also scored some well worn flats from my building too! Here's what I acquired this weekend. More details to cum..
Oh god please cum in the patent ones in the back row
Slider6

Post by Slider6 »

Wow love the boots
Retifist

Post by Retifist »

I would get busy with the Aldo pumps and the worn silver flats.