delret

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

kushboss

delret

Post by kushboss »

delete
Last edited by kushboss on Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MadAboutShoes(2)

Re: my moms shoe collection

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

I love the pics. Thanks for sharing. I would really like to try the first pair, the slides with those thick cross cross straps.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

That last pair of sandals are my favorites! I would load them up until they had an inch of jizz dried on them. Can you cum the toe prints and post pics?
kushboss

Post by kushboss »

ya the first pair are great they look like leather but they are some weird fabric but whatever is is it feel great on my cock and it holds the smell of her feet like no other shoe ive ever smelt and ya when i get the chance i will cum those sandals i cum on the before and it left a really bad stain so i stoped cumming on them for a bit and they are worn enough for me but i will cum on them and post some pictures soon
kushboss

Post by kushboss »

f you guys want to see more let me no i have some candids of my moms feet but they are all going to people that send me links to any of these things toe job, barefoot cock crush on cock box, candid mature feet/soles/dangle/shoe play, anything to do with incest foot fetish pictures stories videos and any foot wear thats really well worn and you can see toe prints preferably sandals,flats and or wedges/mules let me no guys i got some really go candid shots of her feet i bought a cheap second hand android just to take candids lol i have pictures of my moms feet all angles soles tops the sides and i got one of her spreading her toes and i also have a hole shit tone of my cousin and i got a really good sleeping foot job story with my cousin (with pictures) for anyone that can send me some good links of the things i talked about only free stuff or if you want to share any videos of anything from clips4sale then i will return the favour
Liuyinek

Post by Liuyinek »

mizarysyn

Post by mizarysyn »

If you have Kik mines Captain_aizen
I have stories and pics.
kushboss

Post by kushboss »

i dont i may make one tho thnks for the links private message me my moms just starting to wear these sandals aging becuase the weather is nicer all be getting candids and having lots of sessions with the sandals
ImirNov

Post by ImirNov »

More shoes and more cum.
ImirNov

Post by ImirNov »

More shoes and more cum.