my moms work flats (crazy toeprints)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

MadAboutShoes(2)

Re: my moms work flats (crazy toeprints)

Post by MadAboutShoes(2) »

Oops well ok I guess you answered some of my questions in this post. I would really enjoy seeing her closed toe heels.
kushboss

Post by kushboss »

all get some pictures of these cummed soon but candid wont be happening for awhile because i only have a laptop with a webcam so its almost impossible to get a candid but she is such a tease always rubbing her feet together and wiggle her toes and me loving her feet when she is laying down on the couch i always sit at the end by her feet and her feet are always cold so i grab a blanket and put it over my legs and my lap and almost ever time she says give me some of that blanket and i lift it up and she puts her feet on my leg inchs away from my cock and sometimes such it is such a small couch she will stretch her legs out and put them on my other leg the one farther from her and sometimes when she dose that i feel the ball of her for slide over my cock its the best feeling in the world this happens almost everyday after work she gos and takes he nap i take her flats into my room and do my thing and then i go sit on the couch with the blanket on me at the far end and she comes up and lays down and after a bit she will say her feet are sore or they are cold or all "accidentally" touch her foot with my hand and say oh shit your feet are frozen do you want some blanket and then she will put them on my leg sometimes all ask her for a bit of money and all tell her all give her a foot rub for it tomorrow and every single time she holds me to my word all be there on the couch with my blanket on my lap and its a pretty thick blanket the ones with feathers in side but on side is wore out so its thin and i always make sure to put that side on my lap she will lay down and put her feet right on my usually with her ankles crossed and ask for remote and without saying anything i just grab some cream and start to rub her feet and no lie sometimes this gos on for a soild 2 hours or even longer
kushboss

Post by kushboss »

carrying on my story sometime it go's on for a whole movie i just sit there and slowly rub her feet with them literaly sitting right on my rock hard cock but i always put it down the leg of my boxers so it dosent stand up and make it way to obvouious i always put the bottle of cream down on the floor so i can act like i need more cream and hold her feet with one hand and lean over so the end up pressing hard against my lap wich i love sometimes i pretend to drop it so i have to pick it up aging another thing i do is shake my leg like when u see someone sitting down waiting and they are shakeing their leg i do that so he heels bounce up and down hitting my cock recently she just started taking sleeping pills they are called zopliclone and she always takes them after her nap because she gos to bed early and every night for the last week and a half she has been falling asleep with her feet on my lap when they are under the blanket i will say her name to make sure she is asleep and rub her foot for a second with my hand if there is no response i slowly pull out my cock and gently rub her feet with it my favorite is put it on the bottom of her toes and then using my hand to bend her toes so it squeezes my cock the other night i tryed to put my cock between her big to and the toe beside it my i didnt have any lube so it wasent going it easy and it was really spreading her toes it looked like it hurt actually so i stopped because i didnt want to wake her up but most of the time i just set her feet up so they are standing straight up so her toes are pointing at the celling and i just rub the tip of my cock all over her feet i have only cummed on her feet once and it was by mistake and she almost woke up so i got right scared and havent tried aging
kushboss

Post by kushboss »

the other night she came up stairs but this time she had some short adidas ankle socks on and i was really disappointed i almost didn't even stay but the normal thing happen she put her feet on my leg and we watched some tv she feel asleep really quick because it was her second night using the sleeping pills and she was snoring which she never dose so i new she was out cold so i shook her foot and nothing happen so i decided to take the chance and smell her feet with the socks on the she wore earlier when she walked our dogs and they smelt great and then i got a idea... i set her foot down and un zipped my pants and pulled my cock out and then i grabbed her right foot and pulled closer so it was right beside my cock and then i slowly pulled her sock over her heel and them i stretched the sock out and stuck my cock in the sock with her foot it was heaven ive never had such a euphoric feeling my cock was being squeezed against he sole so hard it was about half way up her foot so the tip of my cock was on the middle of her arch and then i decided i want to go in further so stretched the sock out that was around her toes and stuck my cock the hole way in so my shaft was firmly pressed against the sole of her foot and i could just barely feel her big toe on the tip of my cock i sat still in AW for at-least 5 minutes and i didn't want to move because new id cum instantly once i calmed out a bit i put my hand on the top of her foot and pushed her big to down like she was scrunching her toes and i cum feel pre cum dripping out and i new i was about to cum so i quickly pulled my cock out and put it in my boxer and came all inside them without even touching it this is all 100% true if you dont believe it then i really dont give a shit more with my cousin cumming soon ;)
kushboss

Post by kushboss »

if anyone has any links to good toejobs of barefoot cock and ball crushes on a cock box that are free please post here and if they are good you can make a request of what youd like to see and all do my best for you that gos for anyone or if they have candid videos of white matures womens feet or family members same deal all do your request as long as its nothing to crazy :D
albers1

Post by albers1 »

-Sorry for double post-
Last edited by albers1 on Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
albers1

Post by albers1 »

If u give her a feet massage next time. Get some foot cream/ butter and mix ur cum with it. That way your man juice touches her feet whenever u give her a good rub. Been doing that with my housemates stuff (moisturisers, shower gels. So on)

As for the candids. How about putting ur laptop on ur lap? ( Almost on ur knees) while she rest her foot next to keyboard (close your groin area). Tilt the screen a bit and snap the hell out of it!!!

(Did that to some close friends too)

Nice story by the way
kushboss

Post by kushboss »

all give me candids a try but its a fairly big laptop but all see what i can do but i never thought about that im deffently going to do that with the cream great idea thanks man
iFusedshoes

Post by iFusedshoes »

Your mother has divine footprints. Now we have to see a pic of her feet.. get a good shot of her soles my man. You can handle that, right?
kushboss

Post by kushboss »

like i said before guys im going to try and get some candid but i just have a shitty laptop with a webcam so candids arent going to be a easy task but im going to try and catch her tonight when she is sleeping not making any promises but all see what i can do and i took your advice man today was her birthday so being the kind thoughtful son i im i offered her a foot massage but earler in the night when she was napping i did my usual thing and took her flats up stairs but instead of cumming on her flats i busted a hudge nut into the cream i use when i rub her feet and its thick cream so it sat on the top i didnt even mix it around and when she came up and i offered her the foot massage i grabed the cream and when i opened it i could see the puddle of cum sitting in the cream and i dipped my fingers into it and scoped some cream up to and rubbed it all up her sole and in between her toes and i took alot of cream and cum so when i rubbed it between her toes it dripped down the top of her foot and i new it was my cum dripping down her foot from in between her toes and i sat there kinda in aww and all she said is you must have used to much cream can you rub that in i dont want it to drip onto the couch i didnt even no what to do with my self i could barley even move i could feel my heart pounding so hard and my legs felt weak and my hand was kind of shaking but i just sat there and slowly rubbed it in and since it was her birthday i gave he a long massage i did some of her legs to like her calf's after like a half hour of being rock hard my nuts were just aching i had the worse case of blue balls known to man but i was loving it so much i didnt want it to stop i was really hoping she fell asleep so i could play with her feet but she didnt i have many many more stories all 100% true give me some feedback