Footjob / Cum in Shoes (STORY)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

shoewanker69

Footjob / Cum in Shoes (STORY)

Post by shoewanker69 »

Not made by me, made for me on COPP... Will post the other Chapters once I get them.
BTW, should I try writing my own Footjob or Shoejob stories?

It had been a long day at school and Megan was feeling a little frustrated. She’d been horny all day, as teens often are, but with such a busy morning she hadn’t had time to sneak off and masturbate. Her panties were a mess by now and she couldn’t wait to get home for some well deserved “personal time”. She looked up and saw that it was just her and her friend Harry left on the bus. She could hear the sounds of Britney Spears’ ’…Baby One More Time’ from his headphones, his favorite. As horny as she was she couldn’t help but notice that Harry was really quite good looking, he had a really sexy look whenever he was listening to Britney. She checked him out from the corner of her eye and was drawn to the swelling bulge in his pants, it was huge! She couldn’t help but stare at it, she’d never seen one that big. She could feel her young pussy getting wet again… maybe it was time to be a little adventurous. She adjusted her hair and made started singing along in her best Britney Spears impression:

“When I’m not with you I lose my mind
Give me a sign
Hit me baby one more time”

When the song was over Harry took out his headphones, “That was awesome, Megan!”

“Aww, thanks Harry” she said, maintaining the impression and giving her best sexy look, “Looks like you really enjoyed it” she said, looking meaningfully at the raging boner straining against his pants.

“Oh, uh, sorry!” he said a little sheepishly, “It’s just Britney is so hot and your impression is so good…”

Megan leaned in to whisper conspiratorially, “You know, we still have a few minutes ‘till my stop, and the driver can’t see us here. Why don’t you show me that big dick?”

“Really!? Yeah!” Harry tried to play it cool as he freed his cock from his pants. Megan was amazed, it was so big and straight, standing like a flagpole. She reached her hand out to it.

“Can I touch it?”

“Of course!”

She prodded it timidly at first, then grabbed it and stroked it a little. “I have an idea,” she whispered, “How about I kick off my shoes and you fuck my feet with that big dick?”

“Don’t have to ask me twice!” he stood up, his pulsing cock at the ready. Megan pulled her shoes off and laid down on the seat, feet in the air. She wrapped them around his dick. It was the most incredible thing Harry had ever felt, he began thrusting away immediately. As he thrusted Megan rubbed her feet up and down his shaft, occasionally using one to play with the head or balls. All the while she continued her Britney Spears impression.

“Oh yes Harry! Faster! I want you to cum for me! You like fucking my feet right?”

“Hell yeah!”

“Just imagine fucking Britney Spears feet!”

Hearing that kicked Harry into overdrive, thrusting faster and faster like a wild animal. Megan began to moan, she was almost cumming just from watching his dick. She could tell he was getting close. “Are you ready to cum?”

“Yeah” Harry panted “It’s gonna be big”

Megan picked up her shoes and held them in front of Harry’s throbbing, slippery cock, “Ready? Hit me baby, one more time!” she said playfully. At that moment Harry’s cock exploded, it was the best orgasm of his life. Spurts of cum filled Megan’s cute shoes, some flew past onto her stomach. She giggled. As Harry stood panting she took a finger full off her belly and sucked it down. Then, as the bus came to a stop, she slipped on her cum filled shoes and sat up with a sexy squish.

“Thanks Harry!” She said, and gave him a kiss. “See you Monday!” She said, and left before he could answer.
PM me to chat about Teens, Shoes or WWE Divas!
shoewanker69

Re: Footjob / Cum in Shoes (STORY)

Post by shoewanker69 »

bump
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

awesome mate
shoewanker69

Post by shoewanker69 »

dangeroussail wrote:awesome mate
Thanks, do you think I should try making a story myself?
dangeroussail

Post by dangeroussail »

i say go for it. we all love a good story
shoewanker69

Post by shoewanker69 »

dangeroussail wrote:i say go for it. we all love a good story
Alright, I will... I just need help choosing the girl, would you be able to help by choosing the one(s) you think I should create it about?
viewtopic.php?f=9&t=65974