My best friend's shoes!

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

sandalfan1

Re: My best friend's shoes!

Post by sandalfan1 »

Like I said before, be patient and your opportunity will come. You have to be somewhat open minded about opportunities as the moment can sometimes be very short. Someday you will be able to post an update about getting to blast them. I look forward to that day.
shoewanker69

Post by shoewanker69 »

bump
PM me to chat about Teens, Shoes or WWE Divas!
her horny mules

Post by her horny mules »

Hi,
do u will show us the video or her shoe collection ?

Wait for ur update.
mangoeater000

Post by mangoeater000 »

oh gosh that is amazing. please cum all over those shoes
11hk11

Post by 11hk11 »

CUM IT!
:twisted: :twisted:
shoewanker69

Post by shoewanker69 »

Well it's been almost two years and I completely forgot about this thread! I'm sorry for forgetting about this amazing forum, but personal life shit had taken over. But with that being said, I have a story from about a year ago!
So Alexia comes over and I keep eyeing her shoes, which were this pair of beautiful flats that were see-through. We had been talking in the kitchen for a while until eventually her parents and my parents get home but Alexia doesn't feel good and lays down on our couch for a while. The way the house was, you couldn't see the shoe rack from the kitchen, and it happened to be right near the stairs to head to the basement (where my room was). So when she goes to lay down and my parents talk with hers. I slowly grab her shoes from the shoe rack and bring them downstairs. Once I get in my room, I get completely naked and lay on my bed before humping the hell out of them for about 10 minutes! I try my best not to scream out her name as I fuck her shoes, which felt so good on my hard dick! So anyways after thinking of how hot it would be to get a footjob from her I explode all inside the shoes! I absolutely coat the soles of her shoes and even get some right in between where her soft toes go! I keep her shoes downstairs until about five minutes before they need to go and she starts looking for them. She's pretty clueless and thinks she left her shoes downstairs, where I'm now just playing a game as her shoes lay by my door. She walks in and finds her shoes, saying bye to me as I just eye her soft feet sliding into the shoes, and since she wasn't wearing socks and the cum had dried up a little bit, it got me rock hard again instantly! I wish I had taken pictures and/or videos of what I did and her sliding the shoes onto her feet!
But luckily, my sister has a baby shower coming up either this weekend or next week and Alexia is coming over! I'm going to try my best in order to take pictures and videos of me fucking her shoes (no matter what they are) and cumming all over them! If I REALLY want to risk it, I might even try to get a video of her sliding her feet back in the shoes afterwards! But if I'm extremely lucky, she'll have been wearing shoes AND socks so I can get my chance with both! But only time will tell!
Wish me luck everybody!
FlatsFetish

Post by FlatsFetish »

That is a hot story! I hope you get another chance with those flats. Take pics when you can so we all can see. Good luck!
shoewanker69

Post by shoewanker69 »

FlatsFetish wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 2:39 am That is a hot story! I hope you get another chance with those flats. Take pics when you can so we all can see. Good luck!
Oh believe me I'll try my best. If I do fuck her shoes, might try to get her attention and see if anything happens! Will definitely have to put a hidden camera somewhere for that to happen but I will take pics and vids of me fucking her shoes for sure!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great job on those flats! I can't wait to see how the next encounter goes. Try to get pics!
shoewanker69

Post by shoewanker69 »

Well some good news and some bad news.
The bad news is that I sadly didn't get to have my chance with Alexia's shoes. But the good news is that we sort of have a "relationship not relationship" going on since she has a boyfriend right now. But she was teasing me quite a bit with her body and since that if she breaks up with her boyfriend, I'd get to have her and we'd get to (in her words) "have a lot of fun".
Hopefully you guys can understand! <3