Goodbye

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

stiletto-hunter

Re: Goodbye

Post by stiletto-hunter »

Thanks guys for those supportive comments, it's always nice to read posts like these.

You guys are correct in the sense that this fetish won't go away like that. Due to some recent events in my personal life, it is now time to step back. I also wanted to thank you for your support and keeping my threads active during those fun years.

Lastly, it kind of bothers me to find photos from my threads somewhere else on the Internet. Somebody on here posted them for sure. I am referring to this: viewtopic.php?f=6&t=65617

SH
stiletto-hunter

mr_gabor wrote:now almost 200 more views since my post and nobody has cojones to write something against it -

This pisses me off - " NO COMMENT "

mr g
Cheers Mr_gabor, you are right. I wasn't expecting a street size of comments but you made a very good point.

SH
bojeohs

Post by bojeohs »

very disapointed with this f*** china...
your stories was the best, making updates and taking pictures in all that angles from toe box! with all that mess just you could do for us! again...my dream came true in your pics! and i keep searching opportunities to do like you did...but very dificult...the sexy blound girl in the office just leave ugly flats and sneakers...corse i cum on them...but so far from your experiences...

is boring...but dont worry with this f*** china...it dont deserve for you...kingman!

good luck!
drmgero

Post by drmgero »

Mate, are you leaving the community because of this photo-steal matter, or has something bad happened to you involving shoes?

Unfortunately, people steal content here and in other forums. It may be disappointing, but, you gotta chill out.

Don't leave, man. :(
Heelfreek1701

Post by Heelfreek1701 »

Farewell friend. You had some of the best threads in this forum. Safe travels.
stiletto-hunter

drmgero wrote:Mate, are you leaving the community because of this photo-steal matter, or has something bad happened to you involving shoes?

Unfortunately, people steal content here and in other forums. It may be disappointing, but, you gotta chill out.

Don't leave, man. :(
Hey drmgero,

Of course it's not because of that photo thing. The decision was made last week already. But seeing my photos re-used that way doesn't help. I may have to take all of my threads off, which is a shame but that's what a lot of other guys did on here as well when they left.

SH
stiletto-hunter

Heelfreek1701 wrote:Farewell friend. You had some of the best threads in this forum. Safe travels.
Cheers Heelfreek1701, much appreciated and best wishes to you.

SH
Heelfreek1701

Post by Heelfreek1701 »

Office slut heels and smelly stilettos were your best work! Will miss your threads
mr_gabor

Post by mr_gabor »

Heelfreek1701 wrote:Office slut heels and smelly stilettos were your best work! Will miss your threads
Amen !! - btw your thread "Women leave footwear everywhere!" (which is a good one) is now almost a year without a reply - thats not funny, maybe the last content poster can switch off the server...

cheers - fare well stiletto-hunter

mr g

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Gaborgirlstube - the Home of Candid Sexy Legs and Feet in High Heels

heelfucker

Post by heelfucker »

You can check out any time you like,
But you can never leave...