Friend's Sister's flip flops

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bellybash

Re: Friend's Sister's flip flops

Post by bellybash »

Nice can't wait to hear more.. try and get a pic of her dude :lol:
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

sandalfan1 wrote:I love flip flops and this is a super hot topic! Keep up the good work. Great job being ready when the moment came up. I look forward to your next update. Be patient, you will be able to snap a candid shot of her feet eventually.
Thanks man. It's encouraging to see that you guys like this.
I love high heel Pumps
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Any new updates lately? With flip flops like those I wouldn't be able to stay away.
Flatscumer

Post by Flatscumer »

Nice story. I love quick rush cum with posibility of been cought.Flipflop are really sexy, did you lick them ?
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

Flatscumer wrote:Nice story. I love quick rush cum with posibility of been cought.Flipflop are really sexy, did you lick them ?
I didn't lick them tbh. I just rubbed them ferociously on my balls and dick lol
I love high heel Pumps
nsagaa

Re: Friend's Sister's Red Flats

Post by nsagaa »

Last edited by nsagaa on Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
I love high heel Pumps
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great update. Those flats are hot. The smell would have drove me over the edge too! I'll bet you will love seeing her wear them next time.
11hk11

Re: Friend's Sister's Red Flats

Post by 11hk11 »

nsagaa wrote:
sandalfan1 wrote:Any new updates lately? With flip flops like those I wouldn't be able to stay away.
It's been a while since I updated this. I have been to my friend's house a lot of times since the last update but haven't had any luck. So yesterday I was at there just hanging out and watching Netflix. His sister came home from somewhere. She was wearing skinny jeans, a sexy red top and cute red flats. I have seen her wear these flats on multiple occasions. She joined us for a while and I couldn't take my eyes off her red flats. She was dangling them in front of me and I was dying. After a while she went to her room and then went out wearing the pink flip flops from the previous post. So her red flats had to be in her room.
I have been thinking about ways to get opportunities at his house and I came up with one last week but didn't really use it until yesterday. I built some excitement of playing xbox but our controllers were at my place. He got pumped up. I asked him to go bring them as I was feeling lazy or just drop the idea of playing. He said he'd bring them. So I had just about 10 minutes or so as my place isn't far. As soon as he left I rushed to his sister's room and there they were. They were so well worn and had a very nice fragrance which was not too intense.
IMG_20161210_214753904.jpg
IMG_20161210_214805402.jpg
IMG_20161210_214812818.jpg
I just took out my hard cock and put it inside the toe box of the right one and humped it hard while I smelled the left one. It was heavenly. There was a lot of cum. I spread it evenly and poured the excess into the other one. There was still a bit floating around which I cleaned with a napkin. Then I started looking around for other shoes. Her closet was locked as on the previous occasion I checked. I looked under the bed and there was a shoe box. I opened it and there was a pair of T-Strap Flats which was really disappointing. The day I get hold of her heels, I will fuck them so hard. Anyways, the red flats were really hot. I couldn't get more pics as my friend was about to be back and had to get back to the living room.

CUM IT! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

Does she have any boots?