Another Pic Of Wife Wearing Her Guess Pumps

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

heels_cummer2001

Re: My Wife's Friend's Heels Fucked and Cum In (Updated)

Post by heels_cummer2001 »

Sorry guys for taking so long to post the results. Had some family guest over for a week and they slept in my office room so I couldn't use my computer. Anyways for those of you who choose the black lace heels you were right. I had a great time with all the heels but choose to cum in the black lace heels because they had such a strong sexy smell to them like as if she had just taken them off. Also as I mention on one of my post about finding out something exciting and was going to share with you guys is that that very same day my wife and her friend came back to grab her friend's ID because all of them were going clubbing. My wife's friend came in the house first and than left after she got what she wanted. Then my wife came in and gave me a kiss and said don't wait up for her. The exciting news was I saw my wife's friend wearing another pair of heels that I didn't even notice when they first left. My wife also worn her sexy Black Guess Stiletto Pumps. My wife said not to wait for them but I did. Here are some pictures of my session with my wife's friend's first 3 pair of heels. I will also post the heels they came home later that night with and will post the out come in a couple days.
Last edited by heels_cummer2001 on Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:22 am, edited 3 times in total.
Heel11

Post by Heel11 »

Hey, very hot , i love it !!
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great job. Can't wait for the next update!
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

OMG those are Guess Carrie pumps that your wife has, those are such a hot pump. And the black lace up booties of her friend...mmm. So fuckable. Every time I see a girl wearing those I get so horny.
heels_cummer2001

Post by heels_cummer2001 »

Thor Cockhammer wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2017 7:31 pm OMG those are Guess Carrie pumps that your wife has, those are such a hot pump. And the black lace up booties of her friend...mmm. So fuckable. Every time I see a girl wearing those I get so horny.
Would you like to see a picture of just my wife legs wearing her Black Guess Pumps?
Aplover99

Post by Aplover99 »

Yes we'd love to see those legs and pumps :)
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

Very sexy shoes!
coco0812

Post by coco0812 »

Damn these pumps are extremly hot. Excellent work, keep fucking them
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

great stuff!!!!
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

Yes, please post a pic of your wife's legs and Guess pumps!