Another Pic Of Wife Wearing Her Guess Pumps

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Slingbackshoes

Re: My Love Story For Heels/Wedges/Flats (updated 4/7/17)

Post by Slingbackshoes »

heels_cummer2001 wrote: Fri Apr 07, 2017 10:37 pm
sandalfan1 wrote:Excellent job on those Calvin Klein heels! Did you leave the load in there or clean up?
I clean up the cum otherwise she'll know something is going on and won't leave her heels out anymore. She also wipes and clean all her heels, wedges and flats after she wears them.
Nice heels! I'd love to lick them clean for you each time
Slingbackshoes

Re: 3Some Heel Job (updated 6/21/17)

Post by Slingbackshoes »

heels_cummer2001 wrote: Wed Jun 21, 2017 12:38 am Has anyone ever seen a 3Some heeljob? I haven't seen one posted or I've might had miss seeing one. So I been thinking about trying it out on a pair of my sister in law's heels the next time I get a chance to play with a pair. The other day my wish came true. I was on my way home from work and the wife texted me that her sister came over and wants to go jogging and that she's gonna go with her for a few hours. I got home, took off my shoes, went to put them on the shoe rack and I found these lovely Nine West Slingback Peep Toe Heels on the rack. I quickly grab them and decided to try out the 3Some I had planned and boy it was fun. I didn't think it will work but after I gave it a few trys I couldn't stop. I'll let the pictures do the telling next. From this point on I'm going to try and have a 3Some with all my sister in law's and wife's pair of heels.

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
I do really love these Nine West slings and that big jelly nut of sperm, yummy!
Heel11

Re: 3Some Heel Job With Sis In Law Heels

Post by Heel11 »

Wooow, great job !!
heels_cummer2001

Re: Cumming in Sis In Law's Nine West Wedges

Post by heels_cummer2001 »

Few days ago I came home from work and notice my sister in law's car park in my drive way. I quickly park my car and rush to the front door. As I was about to open the door my wife open and say hi honey I thought I heard you come home. She than told me that her sister and husband came over to have dinner with us. So go shower and come up stairs for dinner in 30 mins. As I close the door and took off my shoe by the shoe rack and there they were. My sister in law worn her white nine west wedges today. I quickly grab them and went into the guesses room to had my ways with them. I had to be quick because I still had to shower and I knew that if I took to long the wife was gonna come check on me. I quickly fuck them till I cum, I wipe most of the cum off but I save a very small amount just so it would dry up it time when she goes home later and then I put the wedges back. Later that evening I walk my sister in law and husband out the door and I was able to take a quick video of her put her wedges on. Boy it was such a turn on to see her do that.

Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
Image Image Image
centabsatz

Post by centabsatz »

Hmm ... fantastic Shoe's and really great cum shot...

I love it :-)

Thanks for looking

Regards centabsatz
Schöne Frauenfüsse und Autentisch getragene Frauenschuhe lecken ....
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great update thanks for sharing!
brotzki

Post by brotzki »

Good job, do you have videos taken?
jack46

Post by jack46 »

Love this thread, really amazing sexy shoes and man that 3some heeljob is EPIC!!
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

So does your wife know & let you cum in her heels??
heels_cummer2001

Post by heels_cummer2001 »

brotzki wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2017 4:08 am Good job, do you have videos taken?
I don't have the video of her putting the wedges on anymore. The video was quick and I took still shots from the video to share.