Daughters Friends Heels Bombed.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

kendramason69

Re: Daughters Friends Heels Bombed.

Post by kendramason69 »

Replacement wrote:Finally back again with a great update. The shoe gods have obviously rewarded my patience these past weeks by blessing me with the GLORY of the Saturday just past! 8)

My daughter had asked a couple days before, if a few friends to stay over the Saturday. Finally i thought, i was really starting to get worried it was all over and the thought of crying myself to sleep every weekend due to all the possibilities lost forever was almost to much to bear :lol:

Whilst i was out Saturday evening when our house was full of females prepping to go out... i managed to get home just as they was all about to leave! hurrah! There was my daughter plus three of her friends, one i recognised by her face AND her heels (bright yellow pair from a previous post) but holy shit the high heels on the other two girls was absolutely to fucking die for. My daughters an art student, but it looks as though shes been off making friends with the hair and beauty students or something! :twisted: The owner of the black heels looked about 19 and only 5ft 1ish at best! whilst the owner of those pink heels looked older at about early 20s, and was a tight dress wearing, curly peroxide blonde with big tittes! ticks all the boxes lol

Regardless, i ended up getting up and sneaking downstairs a little after 7am. I couldnt choose between the shoes, so i lined them up and proceeded to fuck the pink pair deep and vigorous :twisted: Also whilst it didnt feel like a vagina, it sure as shit sounded like one! :wink: hah!

For the pop shot, kneeled at the black bebo heels and fired across the lot! Showered them all.
This thread is total bullshit. If you've ever lived with women, you'd know they never leave their shoes all lined up nicely. And why don't we ever see pics of your wife's heels? If your daughter is that cute, the genes are somewhere right? Your wife would have some sexy shoes. Sorry, great story and the cum shots are epic but you're full of shit there, bud. Don't get discouraged, though. Pics are great.
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

Kihgf
Last edited by platformcumm on Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kotulko

Post by kotulko »

best story ever!
Replacement

Post by Replacement »

kendramason69 wrote:If you've ever lived with women, you'd know they never leave their shoes all lined up nicely. And why don't we ever see pics of your wife's heels? If your daughter is that cute, the genes are somewhere right? Your wife would have some sexy shoes.
1. Ive lived with two women for a good while now lol and pidgeon-holing all females into "they never leave their shoes lined up" is pretty narrow minded? You do not know my family and both you and I don't know these females that visit. they are how they are? I can hardly be held accountable.

2. I've said before that my daughter and wifes shoes dont interest me. so i couldnt give a shit if theyd interest someone else. not to say that there is about a hundred thousand other topics of mens wives shoes. go check them out?

3. i never said my daughters cute nor spoke about her or my wife in general.

4. genes have nothing to do with an indivduals taste.

Lastly Im not inciting argument here, so despite all that, im glad you enjoyed the pics regardeless. 8)
eddieMAD

Post by eddieMAD »

Replacement wrote:
kendramason69 wrote:If you've ever lived with women, you'd know they never leave their shoes all lined up nicely. And why don't we ever see pics of your wife's heels? If your daughter is that cute, the genes are somewhere right? Your wife would have some sexy shoes.
1. Ive lived with two women for a good while now lol and pidgeon-holing all females into "they never leave their shoes lined up" is pretty narrow minded? You do not know my family and both you and I don't know these females that visit. they are how they are? I can hardly be held accountable.

2. I've said before that my daughter and wifes shoes dont interest me. so i couldnt give a shit if theyd interest someone else. not to say that there is about a hundred thousand other topics of mens wives shoes. go check them out?

Lastly Im not inciting argument here, so despite all that, im glad you enjoyed the pics regardeless. 8)
And that's how a man simply destroys the stupidness and jealousy of people who come to bullshit... Replacement, this has been one of the best post ive ever read on here. Congrats, dude. Wish we could have more pics, cause this thread was simple a-fuckin-mazin! :D
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

Replacement wrote:

IMG_7601 %28Small%29.JPG
IMG_7450 %28Small%29.JPG
IMG_0414.JPG
I can't see how they seem lined up to this guy.
If he is talking about this
IMG_0420.JPG
Dude, he put them like this to take pics.

But there is one thing Mr. Replacement. Even though I don't wanna believe that this thread is anything but real, I do wonder why you don't have pics of these heels being worn by these girls. I can't imagine you haven't tried to find some or take some yourself candidly. That is the only valid point this guy made
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I love high heel Pumps
kendramason69

Post by kendramason69 »

I stand corrected. My apologies, guys.

Keep up the good work!
Replacement

Re: Daughters Friends Heels Bombed. -END-

Post by Replacement »

*FINAL UPDATE*

So with circumstances changing my daughters moving out date has been moved up from the new year to next weekend :? and with that marks the end of a short but glorious time that im glad to have been able to share with you all. With nothing left to contribute i wont be returning to this thread but may still lurk around the website. In one way im glad to be ending now, you either quit whilst ahead or keep going until you get caught, and in all honesty the only shoe cumming i dont regret but probably should of skipped was the black suede heels. It felt great to brazenly dump a load and just let the stains ruin her shoes, but after that it all felt different somehow. Suede shoe cumming takes balls, ive always thought that and still do. Maybe suspicions was infact aroused about all of this i dont know. You get a gut feeling when soemthings not right, and after that particular shoe cumming, something was indeed not right. Regardless its been a fucking blast and im going to miss the sheer privialage that was thrown my way.

Once again thank you all and hope you enjoyed it.

the Replacement
allenphelix

Post by allenphelix »

Replacement wrote:*FINAL UPDATE*

So with circumstances changing my daughters moving out date has been moved up from the new year to next weekend :? and with that marks the end of a short but glorious time that im glad to have been able to share with you all. With nothing left to contribute i wont be returning to this thread but may still lurk around the website. In one way im glad to be ending now, you either quit whilst ahead or keep going until you get caught, and in all honesty the only shoe cumming i dont regret but probably should of skipped was the black suede heels. It felt great to brazenly dump a load and just let the stains ruin her shoes, but after that it all felt different somehow. Suede shoe cumming takes balls, ive always thought that and still do. Maybe suspicions was infact aroused about all of this i dont know. You get a gut feeling when soemthings not right, and after that particular shoe cumming, something was indeed not right. Regardless its been a fucking blast and im going to miss the sheer privialage that was thrown my way.

Once again thank you all and hope you enjoyed it.

the Replacement

I noticed you removed all pictures. Do you suspect that someone found out?
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

[hhhy
Last edited by platformcumm on Fri Nov 19, 2021 6:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.