Daughters Friends Heels Bombed.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

heely84

Re: Topshop Heels Bombed.

Post by heely84 »

Amazing booties. I can imagine the girl had sore feet at the end
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great post! You did a great job. Sounds like it is time to have a follow up chat with your daughter letting her know how well they all did keeping quiet and that they are welcome to have another get together any time. Keep us updated.
Replacement

Post by Replacement »

sandalfan1 wrote:Great post! You did a great job. Sounds like it is time to have a follow up chat with your daughter letting her know how well they all did keeping quiet and that they are welcome to have another get together any time. Keep us updated.
thats a damned good idea actually 8)
Turbo boosted

Post by Turbo boosted »

That an awesome story and pics
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

thats a damned good idea actually 8)
You have to make it look like they "earned" your approval. It should work.

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
tezna

Post by tezna »

Superb post!!
XdressHeels

Post by XdressHeels »

amazing pics
amazing shoes - they are so fuking hot! ooze sexiness
Replacement

Post by Replacement »

*Update*

All good stuff, daughter and her friends went out for a night out a couple of nights ago, but no-one stayed over, however as i got home from work that evening, my daughter and her friend was just leaving (the sexy shoe blonde whose heels got plastered last time of all people! 8) ) they was just heading out to pop into town before coming back later to get ready and go out for the night. she said that theyd just dropped off her friends stuff as she didnt want to haul it around town. I casually said goodbye and went inside...

Found her bags, rapidly rooted through them until finding them, and hot damn had i missed them! About 5 minutes after cleaning them up and getting them back away the wife got home :shock:
Last edited by Replacement on Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:25 am, edited 1 time in total.
schoolshoes1

Post by schoolshoes1 »

Replacement wrote:*Update* All good stuff, daughter and her friends went out for a night out a couple of nights ago, but no-one stayed over, however as i got home from work that evening, my daughter and her friend was just leaving (the sexy shoe blonde whose heels got plastered last time of all people! 8) ) they was just heading out to pop into town before coming back later to get ready and go out for the night. she said that theyd just dropped off her friends stuff as she didnt want to haul it around town. I casually said goodbye and went inside... Found her bags, rapidly rooted through them until finding them, and hot damn had i missed them! About 5 minutes after cleaning them up and getting them back away the wife got home :shock:
u need to get a pic of her in them
Trashman8

Post by Trashman8 »

Best thread on here in quite awhile. Great work, sir!