Daughters Friends Heels Bombed.

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Replacement

Re: Daughters Friends Heels Bombed.

Post by Replacement »

platformcumm wrote:this thread is taking over my mind...hard to focus on anything otherwise. :twisted:
Exactly how i felt the days leading up to then, potentially hitting those stripper heels. Thoughts consumed...
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

Kkjh
Last edited by platformcumm on Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trashman8

Post by Trashman8 »

Replacement wrote:Woah what a huge response. Looks like ive struck a chord with a good few people :D
Absolutely! Your thread is awesome. Who the shoes belong to, the way you're getting access, how you're giving them a great cumming, and you're sharing it all with us on top of that. I tend to lurk but this thread is too good.
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

I hope they had a wild weekend.
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

We'd love to read the description of the girls with the leopard heels and the stripper heels. Also some pics like you posted of the black peeptoes on the girl's feet. Hope you get another chance to cum on the leopard heels. They're so hot :twisted:
I love high heel Pumps
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

Kjjhg
Last edited by platformcumm on Fri Nov 19, 2021 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Replacement

Post by Replacement »

platformcumm wrote:any luck on social media snagging a pic of them out together?

I lurked about but nothing came up, literally a few blurred selfie pics of them. What a waste :cry:
Replacement

Post by Replacement »

nsagaa wrote:Hope you get another chance to cum on the leopard heels. They're so hot :twisted:

I agree, if i get my hands on them again its so tempting to just fire off recklessly all over the suede. would make for good pics anyway :lol:
platformcumm

Post by platformcumm »

[quote=
Last edited by platformcumm on Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

Replacement wrote:
nsagaa wrote:Hope you get another chance to cum on the leopard heels. They're so hot :twisted:

I agree, if i get my hands on them again its so tempting to just fire off recklessly all over the suede. would make for good pics anyway :lol:
Yes definitely. But cumming inside, into the toe area is the best. Could you describe the chick who wore them. And the chick with the stripper heels too?
I love high heel Pumps