Cumming Classmates Shoes (Sexy Heels creamed!!)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

jcarl

Re: Cumming Classmates Shoes (Sexy Heels creamed!!)

Post by jcarl »

Please !!!
jormun

Post by jormun »

Great stuff, TheShoeCumLord! Looking forward to her shoes!
I make shoeplay, shoe loss, and shoe fetish art. Check my deviantart (deviantart.com/jormunartserpent) for softer core stuff and pixiv (http://www.pixiv.net/member.php?id=18295808) for harder stuff.
TheShoeCumLord

Post by TheShoeCumLord »

Sorry guys I didn't mean to tease you like that, but for some reason I can't upload the shoe pics on the website right now.. I'm already trying for quite a long time but always get a white screen.

Anybody else got the problem as well? Maybe it's just the site so I'll try it later in a few hours again.

Sorry for now :(
TheShoeCumLord

Post by TheShoeCumLord »

Oh Nvm it works now.. probably was some issue with my internet. :roll:

So when we started to put the pizza in oven a friend of mine had to leave already. I made up the excuse to walk with him to the bus stop. So when I came back I had her shoes waiting for me in front of the flat. :D

I found her shoes like that:
10.jpg
15.jpg
16.jpg
But then I didn't knew where to give them the treatment.. the main stairs would be very risky if anybody came by. Luckily I found out that the cellar door was open so I had my session with them there. :D :twisted:
11.jpg
13.jpg
I couldn't resist smelling them on the way downstairs. They had such an incredible strong smell. It was unbelievable. It was even better then I ever dreamed it would be like. The smell was absolutely intoxicating. You could smell the moist of her sweaty feet but also the material. You know in that moment it was very hard to walk the stairs for me! I even get a boner writing this right now! :D

When I put the lights on downstairs I found an empty cellar. At first I was a little bit scared.. maybe they had cameras here..? But then I just told myself: "Fuck it". I kept on enjoying the odor of the left, started the recording & also started fucking the right shoe. It was such an incredible experience!. Before I even fully realized I came. Sadly quite a bit of cum dropped on the floor. But I put them back inside with a tissue later on. :)
20160924_191612.jpg
So I put them back outside & went back to the party. About an hour later I got the chance to take another picture of them. You can easily see that the right shoe is very damp compared to the left which didn't get that much cum inside. :D
12.jpg
Sadly I missed the opportunity to see her putting on the shoes but it was still an incredible day! I'll try to get more sessions in future. I hope I can get in her boots & flats on day! :) :twisted:
9.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Yep boots, heels or flat would be great bcos canvas shoes like them not sexy in the slightest way!
lower555

Post by lower555 »

This guy is badass !! :P :twisted:
albers1

Post by albers1 »

All praise the shoecumlord! :) Keep up ur nice work buddy
TheShoeCumLord

Post by TheShoeCumLord »

Atlas wrote:Yep boots, heels or flat would be great bcos canvas shoes like them not sexy in the slightest way!
Well I guess everybody got their cumming preferences... but I admit it wasn't my favorite cup of tea either. But I never let any possible session chance slip.. I'd just feel bad afterwards. The smell was still pretty insane tho...Mmmm. & also the owner made it pretty easy for me. I always thought of her incredible shoeplay during the session & that she just wore them around an hour ago. :D

"Little Update"

Just found this picture on her Instagram that she uploaded yesterday. She wears the shoes that I just recently loaded in the picture i.e. shoes with my cum inside. :D :twisted:
7.jpg
I'll try to upload more pics soon! :D
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
finfan1

Post by finfan1 »

Excellent update! Shame about the new campus, but you still managed to come away with a great experience, and now there's another girl walking around with your cum on her stinky feet!
Big enough 21

Post by Big enough 21 »

TheShoeCumLord wrote:@jcarl Oh you're gonna love this :D
@nsagaa You will get your oppertunity just keep looking :wink:
@jatz_crackers Like I said most girls leave their shoes in the main classroom & when we go to a different classroom I ask if I can go to the toilet. Than I put them quick inside my backpack & take them to the toilet 8)

I looove Tuesday. We got Biology in the morning & most girls leave their shoes in the classroom again. So I can fuck almost anything from converse to Nike Air Max. For jcarl I chose the white converse low top of a sexy girl named Michelle. She loves to wear Leggings & no socks with her converse. It's a gorgeous sight! I got some pics of her from her Ask.fm & facebook.

11111320_1594116664180262_1332680852_n.jpg
file42.jpg
I love fucking converse. They always got an incredible smell! Those ones in particular! Like normally I smell the right shoe while I fuck the left deeply. I came in less then 1 min again & alot in the left shoe. It felt amazing. :D
IMG_4285.jpg
IMG_4286.jpg
1.jpg
Sry I couldn't take many pics again because of time :( But I did take a vid again. But I think I can't upload it here can I?

Btw thx guys for the positive comments :D
. Do you by any chance upload the videos to any websites?