Cumming Classmates Shoes (Sexy Heels creamed!!)

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

MarcHeels

Re: Cumming Classmates Shoes (Sexy Heels creamed!!)

Post by MarcHeels »

Where’s the high heels
passerby-b

Post by passerby-b »

great post and great sharing!
Cumshoesy

Post by Cumshoesy »

:arrow:
Last edited by Cumshoesy on Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Shoevansteez45

Post by Shoevansteez45 »

Fuck yeah dude
Adversary

Post by Adversary »

Did you get caught?
Nils14

Post by Nils14 »

rico1975 wrote: Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:42 am
TheShoeCumLord wrote:Hey Forum!

Unbelievable that there are so many people sharing the same love - cumming sexy shoes. I love browsing through the forum & see what you guys did so far & I'm pretty impressed :D

But since I cum in my classmates shoes for many years already, I thought I'd share my experiences with you guys aswell.

I'm currently 19 Years old and I'm studying in a university in Germany. I'm so lucky to be in a class with a lot of hot girls! And all of them wear super sexy shoes! There is everything from converse, slutty heels, nike air max to uggs and boots! And I came in sooo many pairs already. It's always a different exciting experience, since I do it sneaky. Always when we go to another classroom to listen to a biology/physics lesson, they often let there shoes in the empty classroom. I always leave the room last to check if there are any sexy shoes around & if so I ask the professor during class if I can go to the toilet or something. I quickly go back & grab the shoes and have some fun in the toilet. But i gotta hurry because when I don't come back soon they will think suspicious. So I only got 1-2 min to cum in every shoe. But oh boy lemme tell you that with those slutty shoes that is veeeery easy :D :twisted:

Last week I had one of my best shoe cummings ever! We had a special week where we all had to dress up in different costumes every day. Wednesday was the topic: "Childhood Heroes". I went as Crusty from Simpsons 8) But one of the sexiest girls named Jenny went as Minnie Mouse. And she looked so sexy! I got a pic from here Instagram acc.

IMG_4222.jpg

And she wore some very sexy heels! Always when I watch her walk I got a huge boner cause it looked like they were a bit to big for her feet. So she couldn't really walk in them. Before Physics class I tried to do a sneaky picture of her in her shoes, but I realized that she wasn't wearing them!

IMG_4228.jpg

So she just left them at her desk. I already had a huge boner thinking about cumming in them. So I asked the professor to go to the toilet & here they are! They're so beautiful aren't they? :D

Unbenannt.jpg
Unbenannt2.jpg

I instantly sniffed them! They had an amazing smell!! I almost came right then! I smelled her sweat but also the smell of the leather itself, it was unbelievable. I quickly took them to the toilet and had a session with them. :twisted:

Unbenannt3.jpg
Unbenannt4.jpg

I held one shoe directly on my nose while fucking the other one deeply. I came in less then 1 min in her left shoe! It was amazing. Sadly I couldn't take many pics because I had to hurry :( But I did take a vid tho. So if you wanna see it comment :D

After the lesson she came back, put on her shoes & had hard times walking with the left shoe. It was so hot to watch.

So that was my recent session. Hope you enjoyed it & pls comment. I'll try to cum the next pair soon.

Hello, I am old 41 years and have inseminated in my Schoe- and Feetfuck-Carriere some shoes and feet seamd! Have you remembered sometimes that not only you, but also other the shoes of your school-friends(classmates) inseminate? With it(Thus) I mean(think) not class-mates, but, e.g., neighbours of the girls where they live. I also inhabit a house in him several schoolgirls(students) live and which put all her(their) shoes before the door. I inseminate this several times and with it(thus) the girls go to school. Could it not be, that if you the shoes of your school-friends(classmates) richst that you inhale, besides, the shoe polish of foreign(strange) men/neighbours ? :-) With it(Thus) not you would be inseminated alone to your school-friends(classmates) the shoes and therefore the feet, but also other - how I :-)

Hallo, ich bin 41 jahre alt und habe in meiner Schuh-Fußfickkarriere so einiges an Schuhen und Füße besamt! Hast du mal daran gedacht, dass nicht nur du, sondern auch andere die Schuhe deiner Mitschülerinnen besamen? Damit meine ich nicht Klassenkameraden, sondern z.B. Nachbarn der Mädchen wo sie wohnen. Ich bewohne auch ein Haus in dem mehrere Schülerinnen wohnen und die alle ihre Schuhe vor die Tür stellen. ich besame diese mehrmals und damit gehen die Mädchen in die Schule. Könnte es nicht sein, dass wenn du die Schuhe deiner Mitschülerinnen richst, dass du dabei die Wichse von fremden Männern inhalierst? :-) Damit wärst nicht du alleine der deinen Mitschülerinnen die Schuhe und somit die Füße besamt, sondern auch andere - wie ich :-)

Was tragen die so für schuhe? :)
Nils14

Post by Nils14 »

TheShoeCumLord wrote: Thu May 12, 2016 7:54 pm @drmgero Sry don't think so :(
@fanner1 Probably the converse from last time. Converse always smell sooo goood. & you can't believe how intense those smelled omg I love smelling shoes :D
@Jatz_Crackers Yea I know, but I can't stop myself & I don't regret it that far :D

Got another awesome session for you guys! Had an opportunity to come those sexy boots. They belonged to a sexy girl named Lilli. I got a sneaky pic under the desk for you. :)

8.jpg
IMG_4293.jpg
2.jpg

So I brought them to the toilet & had some fun with them. They smelled really good! Alot like leather but also a very strong scent from her feet & sweat. I mean she wore them about a 20min ago. :D The actual fuck felt really good aswell. The boots had a very soft bottom. Felt amazing. & since she couldn't see the cum from outside anyway I came as much as I could inside the left one. & yeah it was alot. :D

7.jpg
1.jpg
6.jpg

So thx for the support guys! I'll try to get the Nike Air Max next! :D

Wow i really like to drink beer out of her smelly boots*_*
Nils14

Post by Nils14 »

TheShoeCumLord wrote: Sun May 08, 2016 4:54 pm Hey Forum!

Unbelievable that there are so many people sharing the same love - cumming sexy shoes. I love browsing through the forum & see what you guys did so far & I'm pretty impressed :D

But since I cum in my classmates shoes for many years already, I thought I'd share my experiences with you guys aswell.

I'm currently 19 Years old and I'm studying in a university in Germany. I'm so lucky to be in a class with a lot of hot girls! And all of them wear super sexy shoes! There is everything from converse, slutty heels, nike air max to uggs and boots! And I came in sooo many pairs already. It's always a different exciting experience, since I do it sneaky. Always when we go to another classroom to listen to a biology/physics lesson, they often let there shoes in the empty classroom. I always leave the room last to check if there are any sexy shoes around & if so I ask the professor during class if I can go to the toilet or something. I quickly go back & grab the shoes and have some fun in the toilet. But i gotta hurry because when I don't come back soon they will think suspicious. So I only got 1-2 min to cum in every shoe. But oh boy lemme tell you that with those slutty shoes that is veeeery easy :D :twisted:

Last week I had one of my best shoe cummings ever! We had a special week where we all had to dress up in different costumes every day. Wednesday was the topic: "Childhood Heroes". I went as Crusty from Simpsons 8) But one of the sexiest girls named Jenny went as Minnie Mouse. And she looked so sexy! I got a pic from here Instagram acc.

IMG_4222.jpg

And she wore some very sexy heels! Always when I watch her walk I got a huge boner cause it looked like they were a bit to big for her feet. So she couldn't really walk in them. Before Physics class I tried to do a sneaky picture of her in her shoes, but I realized that she wasn't wearing them!

IMG_4228.jpg

So she just left them at her desk. I already had a huge boner thinking about cumming in them. So I asked the professor to go to the toilet & here they are! They're so beautiful aren't they? :D

Unbenannt.jpg
Unbenannt2.jpg

I instantly sniffed them! They had an amazing smell!! I almost came right then! I smelled her sweat but also the smell of the leather itself, it was unbelievable. I quickly took them to the toilet and had a session with them. :twisted:

Unbenannt3.jpg
Unbenannt4.jpg

I held one shoe directly on my nose while fucking the other one deeply. I came in less then 1 min in her left shoe! It was amazing. Sadly I couldn't take many pics because I had to hurry :( But I did take a vid tho. So if you wanna see it comment :D

After the lesson she came back, put on her shoes & had hard times walking with the left shoe. It was so hot to watch.

So that was my recent session. Hope you enjoyed it & pls comment. I'll try to cum the next pair soon.

Wow i love her boots soo much*_*
Z0zsn96

Post by Z0zsn96 »

Gosh may this thread never die, i come back here regularly to check for any updates :D great stuff
Z0zsn96

Post by Z0zsn96 »

Gosh i love the figure of saskia! I hope to see more of her pantyhose