Coworker's TRASHED Guess Carrie Pumps

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

SneakyCreamer

Coworker's TRASHED Guess Carrie Pumps

Post by SneakyCreamer »

Sorry for the long post, but trust me, it is well worth the read.

There’s a woman (Abby) at my office who wears the same pair of heels everyday. They’re brown leather pointy toe pumps with about 4” heels. She’s in her late 30’s or early 40’s, short hair, not overly attractive but has nice legs and is married with kids. I’ve worked in the office for 2+ years and there have been only a few times that I’ve seen her wearing a different pair of shoes. She must really like this pair a lot. Naturally, you would think she would just leave this pair in the office instead of wearing them home every day. However, she always wears them home and I’ve stayed late at the office a few times to look through her desk and have found absolutely no shoes at all.

Yesterday, I was one of the last people to leave the office. Abby was also staying late. I was sitting in my car sending a few texts before leaving when I saw Abby walking out of the building. I figured I would watch her strut across the parking lot and listen to the clicking of her heels. To my surprise, she was wearing FLIP FLOPS!! Not only that, but she had changed into very casual clothes. Earlier in the day, I heard Abby telling a few other people in the office that her and her family were going to their camp for the weekend and would be doing so every weekend as long as the weather was nice. She didn’t have any extra bags with her that might have clothes in them and the bag that she did have certainly didn’t look big enough to hold her clothes and heels (flip flops take up much less space). Did this mean that the heels that had caused me many hard ons over the past two years were (finally) sitting inside the office by her desk? I have never even seen her kick these shoes off while sitting at her desk.

I waited a few minutes after she left to be sure that she wouldn’t return for any reason. I looked around the parking lot and noticed I was indeed the last person left so I bolted back into the building and went straight to Abby’s desk. My heart was pounding and my cock was starting to get hard just at the thought of finally getting my hands on these shoes. I looked around her desk and didn’t see the shoes, then I slowly pulled her chair away from her desk and didn’t see the shoes anywhere. My hard on began getting soft because it looked as though she managed to put the shoes in her bag with her clothes. As wrong as it may be, I opened the bottom drawer of her desk and there were the shoes. SHE FINALLY LEFT THEM!

My cock got so hard so fast that it was almost painful. I actually had to unzip my pants to give my cock some relief. I looked down and saw my rock hard cock and then below it the shoes just sitting in the drawer. I grabbed them and went to the bathroom to finally have my way with them!

Here is a picture of them. I’ll post more if people are interested?
IMG_1301 (600x800).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by SneakyCreamer on Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SEXISHOE100

Re: Coworker's TRASHED Guess Carrie Pumps

Post by SEXISHOE100 »

You should back, and try the pointy toes in your Ass/arse, feels amazing
Shoe blaster

Post by Shoe blaster »

Let's see them with your rock hard cock covering them in cum!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Fuck I'd love to bury my nose in those..........freakin sexy.
SneakyCreamer

Post by SneakyCreamer »

Once I got in the bathroom, the wear on these shoes was fantastic. The gold insoles were mostly worn off and now black. Toe prints were visible along with foot crud in both shoes. The heel tips are all but gone. The shoes have a nice leather, foot and perfume smell and the leather is very, very soft. No foreplay to get my cock hard was needed as I had a raging hard on so I stuffed my cock into the right shoe and began fucking it really hard. I could feel the toe prints on the underside of my cock!! I did the same with the left shoe and part of me wanted to keep doing this until I pumped every last drop of cum inside of me deep inside of the pointy toe. However, after seeing these shoes on Abby for 2+ years and never getting my hands on them, I wanted to see and hear my cum spurting out of my cock and into these shoes.

I propped my phone up so I could get a fucking and cumming video. The video didn't come out great because the lighting in the bathroom was quite dim. My phone also had a hard time picking up the cum in the pictures as the load was much bigger than it looks in the pictures. Some of the pictures have the flash on while others I turned the flash off. Hopefully she leaves them again next weekend!
IMG_1302 (800x600).jpg
IMG_1303 (600x800).jpg
IMG_1309 (600x800).jpg
IMG_1310 (600x800).jpg
Fucking.jpg
Fucking 2.jpg
IMG_1315 (600x800).jpg
IMG_1316 (600x800).jpg
IMG_1318 (600x800).jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
SEXISHOE100

Post by SEXISHOE100 »

Did you try the Pointy toe up your ass, as I suggested???
schoolshoes1

Post by schoolshoes1 »

That's a great story dude. Happy for you. It's great when u finally get your hands on a pair that you have been coveting for such a long time
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Superb!!!!!
I hope you left all of it in there. If she wears them all the time. I bet she doesn't pay any attention to what's inside!
nsagaa

Post by nsagaa »

Very sexy story. Next time please get the pics of the toe prints and some pics of them being worn?
I love high heel Pumps
bonnie_twiggy

Post by bonnie_twiggy »

great score!!!