Black Secretary needs new shoes

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

phosejones

Black Secretary needs new shoes

Post by phosejones »

I am travelling on business to London, England in May and have promised to pick up a new pair of shoes for my secretary.

She's young, trendy and likes flashy high heels. I obviously will be having a little fun with them before passing them on to her.

First off guys - Any ideas of shoe style I should get? I'm a bit aged out of the trendy set so whats new and cool is a bit beyond me, what do you shoe experts suggest?

Secondly, If anyones in the London area and care to join me in giving the new shoes a good cumming before I pass them on to her - let me know.

phosejones@gmail.com
platformcumm

Re: Black Secretary needs new shoes

Post by platformcumm »

Ghhj
Last edited by platformcumm on Fri Apr 26, 2019 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
sh03s

Post by sh03s »

Kate Spade, Nicholas Kirkwood...
Loveclosedtoe

Post by Loveclosedtoe »

Last edited by Loveclosedtoe on Mon Oct 16, 2017 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
drmgero

Post by drmgero »

Get her some high heel clogs: your daily life at the office will be a lot happier. And the leather insoles are already designed to absorb liquids, if you know what I mean. Try it! :D
phosejones

Post by phosejones »

Choos and Louboutins and other expensive designer shoes would raise a lot of red flags and send a lot of wrong signals.
This is just a friendly gift from boss to employee.

But, having said that, I do want to get her something nice and sexy and something I'd enjoy fucking first.

She likes flashy styles, Iv'e never seen her wear just plain pumps.
Last edited by phosejones on Fri May 06, 2016 9:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

You NEED to snap some candids of her wearing heels for us. that would be amazing!
phosejones

Post by phosejones »

C
Last edited by phosejones on Fri May 06, 2016 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
drmgero

Post by drmgero »

Gorgeous girls and shoes. But the white ones you will never focus on the job again, just the girl's legs :twisted:
Mate! She's hot!

May I suggest these? Monet Clogs.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.