Sister in law's shoes cummed, video updates

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

hardnreddy2

Re: Sister in law's shoes cummed, video updates

Post by hardnreddy2 »

Ok been away for a while but hope everyone enjoys these! I will be posting the vids in my Tumblr account https://hardnreddy2.tumblr.com I reuploaded my last post so you don’t have to click the links.
These were a pretty fun pair, had a blast with them!!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Last edited by hardnreddy2 on Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
hardnreddy2

Post by hardnreddy2 »

Hmmm sorry that some of those came through upside down. Will try and correct it!
Trashman8

Post by Trashman8 »

Nice work man!
aldonis

Post by aldonis »

YESSSS! Thanks!
johnnyappleseed

Post by johnnyappleseed »

Those are seriously some of the hottest shoes I’ve seen on here. And one of the best coverings of cum I’ve ever seen. I love her style that’s more just like every day girl type stuff. Please show us more of her stuff. How much of the cum did you leave to dry?
hardnreddy2

Post by hardnreddy2 »

johnnyappleseed wrote: Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:04 pm Those are seriously some of the hottest shoes I’ve seen on here. And one of the best coverings of cum I’ve ever seen. I love her style that’s more just like every day girl type stuff. Please show us more of her stuff. How much of the cum did you leave to dry?
Thanks for the interest everybody!
I will try and get some pics of her stuff in the future. TBH most of it is pretty bland, which makes these couple of pairs seem that much hotter to me. It’s rare that I get a chance to sneak but hopefully she will have another pair or two next time I get in her closet.
I left some of it to dry in the soles but had to clean up the outsides. This last time (the Mia heels) I had about an hour I got to try on her clothes and fuck a couple pairs. Felt sooo good to finally unload while wearing one of her thongs.
hardnreddy2

Post by hardnreddy2 »

Also, it looks like Tumblr has taken down a few of the videos. I will have to work on getting them back up somewhere.
Thor Cockhammer

Post by Thor Cockhammer »

Your sister in law has hot shoes!