Is it normal to like your aunties feet? NEW BANANA VIDEO

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

bellybash

Re: Is it normal to like your aunties feet and shoes?

Post by bellybash »

By the way your auntie (like mine) has great legs and knows it thats why she wears heels (even indoors on the sofa!) she loves the attention she gets from men for having nice legs and it makes her feel like shes still got it when she drives them crazy in her heels I'm certain

Do it!! :twisted:
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

She is hot man, it would abnormal if you don't like her, go on and fuck her shoes!
shoxverse

Post by shoxverse »

I think i have a good harmless test for you.

Next time she's laying around like that just pull them off her feet and take them into another room and lock the door behind you and laugh as you do so.

If she immediately goes after you and sounds genuinely angry just open the door and give them back and say I'm sorry auntie I was just playing around with you.

But if she doesn't get up or sounds playful as she comes after her shoes, stay locked up in that room and do what you will. To clean up the mess or not is your call.

If you keep up such behavior she is bound to eventually ask you "What is it with you and my shoes?" or maybe even "Do you have some kind of thing for my shoes?"

In that case you simply answer "maybe" if nobody else is around. Answer "hell no I just know it pisses you off when I take them" if there are others in the room.

Just an idea if you're still having trouble with the situation.
doper

Post by doper »

Hot shoes ! Keep on cumming in them !
Stolen shoes smell better and makes you cum harder.
Scuffy

Post by Scuffy »

Its all cool if you are into incest. And a lot of people are into incest. So whatever makes you happy.
Scuffy
degradeherheels

Post by degradeherheels »

Hey while my auntie was working out in her bedroom. She likes to skip, crunches and squats for half an hour every day. I took her shoes that were in the hall through to the bedroom, and pulled out my already erect cock and came all over them. I rubbed in all in to the sole of the shoe evenly, so it will be all over her sexy feet. If she puts them on I will try my best to sneak some more pictures.

I wish I could cum all over them while they were on her feet!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Great update, so hot! Thanks for the pics. Did they have a smell to them? I would imagine they do if she wears them all the time.
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

Sexy as hell, well done. Keep going please.
degradeherheels

Post by degradeherheels »

sandalfan1 wrote:Great update, so hot! Thanks for the pics. Did they have a smell to them? I would imagine they do if she wears them all the time.
Yes they smell of her feet, but not as strongely as her slippers.
strykerone

Post by strykerone »

Those are some sexy wedges