Is it normal to like your aunties feet? NEW BANANA VIDEO

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

maxim16

Re: Is it normal to like your aunties feet? All Three videos uploaded with link

Post by maxim16 »

Where can I find the videos
cokecokehk

Post by cokecokehk »

Any update of your aunts?
degradeherheels

Post by degradeherheels »

You can find the videos on Facebook. Look up Aunty Jenn's shoes and feet.
degradeherheels

Post by degradeherheels »

You can find the videos on Facebook. Look up Aunty Jenn's shoes and feet.
kushboss

Post by kushboss »

man i jusst watched the videos she clearly knows whats up and loves teasing shes hot as fuck
OrlaCrossdresser

Post by OrlaCrossdresser »

She really is sin't she? I have wanked off to her at least 10 times over the past few weeks. The start of the 3rd video where she spreads her legs gets me every time!
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..
mizarysyn

Post by mizarysyn »

Definitely not his aunt but still hot fantasy
mizarysyn

Post by mizarysyn »

Seriously doubt it's his aunt but she's sexy as hell nice fantasy either way
feetloveaffair

Re: Is it normal to like your aunties feet? Second video upd

Post by feetloveaffair »

degradeherheels wrote: Mon Apr 10, 2017 4:00 am
OrlaCrossdresser wrote:Jesus, we should be thanking you!!!! This is simply the best post I've ever seen on here!! Two really brilliant videos and if I'm being honest, I've jacked it to both of those videos this morning! She's very sexy!
It went very well I think. She did not name any names but she said she knew men who came in socks, men that came in towels, and men that came in underwear. She said my hormone levels are very high at my age and all men do some outrageous stuff at my age. She made me feel pretty normal and comfortable about it. She said she knew I had been pleasuring myself with her shoes very often for years. She said the first time it happened she washed the shoes out feeling dirty and spent a long time in the shower trying to get the horrible feeling off her, because I was so young at the time and family. She said she could not do anything about her slippers because of the material, and she did not want to embarrass me, so she just had to put up with it and only wear them when I came around, so it did not look like she knew. She said when I got older it did not feel disgusting anymore, and she used to leave shoes out for me so I would not need to sneak around so much always looking flustered. She even said she posts pictures of her feet and shoes on facebook, because she knows I will secretely like them. She said she will not do anything that she feels would cross the line, but If I want to borrow her shoes, or make any sugestions what shoes she could buy, and if she likes them she might get them. She said she feels comfortable sending the occasional picture or video, as long as I don't always pester her about it too much.
I still don't feel like I want to meet her face to face right now, because I still feel very anxious about her knowing, and knowing I know she knoes if that makes any sense. I know this is not the result a lot of people on here were hoping for, but personally I just feel glad my aunty is not acting like this is the first she heard about it, and made me feel really quilty and mortified about telling her. I think it has went a lot better than I could of hoped for. She even asked me if there are any shoes I would like her to buy and I sugested some really nice cork wedges I have always wanted to see her in, and she said she will buy them for me this week. She then sent me a couple of pictures of her feet that I hae attached on to this post. Thank you for your help again. You have done me a massive favour thank you.
Her feet are gorgeous, an absolute turn-on for me. You lucky guy!!
unnamed.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
In my country, thongs are for the feet!
feetloveaffair

Post by feetloveaffair »

The licking video is fantastic!! You lucky guy!!!
Last edited by feetloveaffair on Sat May 06, 2017 2:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
In my country, thongs are for the feet!