Is it normal to like your aunties feet? NEW BANANA VIDEO

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

kushboss

Re: Is it normal to like your aunties feet? Another short update

Post by kushboss »

this is honestly fucking amazing could you make a video of her dangling some sandals and as she dangles get her to slap them against her soles if you want to do this but need a example just let me know and all send some links but either way keep up the good work shes hot
kushboss

Post by kushboss »

i think a great video idea is do the same thing she did in the custard challenge but do it with cum obviously they wouldnt be full like that basically m saying cum in them and get her to put them on i can almost grantee shes cool with it she loves teasing you i wouldnt be surpried if she was willing to give you a footjob i had a similar situation with my friends mom you can see her in some of my post and now we fuck all the time and she loves giving me foot jobs
Heels Fan

Post by Heels Fan »

Sooooo pleased to see some updates & more photos of your sexy aunt. Can't wait to see more!!
OrlaCrossdresser

Post by OrlaCrossdresser »

Jesus, I love this woman!! Those pics of her naked are so fucking hot! Can't WAIT for the next video!

I'd love to see her grinding her pussy through her pants on one of those black heels!
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

Can we see her wearing those wedge sandals that she wears in the first pictures, but walking through wet mud in them? That would be an amazing turn on, zooming in on the shoes in the mud, the wedge heel, the sounds would be fantastic.
degradeherheels

Post by degradeherheels »

New video. It is the question and answers one I talked about doing a couple of weeks ago. I think you will think it is the best video yet. Anyway I have posted it on a facebook page, called Aunty Jenn's feet and shoes.

Here is the link.

https://www.facebook.com/Aunty-Jenns-He ... 486214659/
degradeherheels

Post by degradeherheels »

New video. It is the question and answers one I talked about doing a couple of weeks ago. I think you will think it is the best video yet. Anyway I have posted it on a facebook page, called Aunty Jenn's feet and shoes.

Here is the link.

https://www.facebook.com/Aunty-Jenns-He ... 486214659/
OrlaCrossdresser

Re: Is it normal to like your aunties feet? Another NEW VIDEO UPDATE

Jesus, that's the best one yet!! You're one lucky fucker, I love it!! Did she at one stage say "maybe I could give you a footjob" ??

Aaaw man, you have won the internet for the day!
I am NEVER happier then when I'm wearing, licking, f*cking or cumming in heels..
frankyhi

Post by frankyhi »

Omg!! Extremely hot movie!! I really like that she takes the challenges! She must like it a little bit? Next challenge exactly the same, but with some booties maybe? :D :twisted:
OrlaCrossdresser

Oh, I also love that she mentions that you're her nephew! Fuck the doubters! I knew this was legit from the start!!