Introduction

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

tintinheels

Re: Introduction

Post by tintinheels »

Would so love to Cum in your shoes, what a woman! xx
insolelicker

Post by insolelicker »

mcrozy wrote:
bimbodaughter wrote:Haha! What is it like having a old saggy worn out ugly body grandma? Go fuck up another family before your old tits reach your feet I bet he fucked you with a bag over your head and forced you to stay clothed!
I've never read such vile and abusive hatred directed towards another person with no good justification for it. @bimbodaughter Given that the rest of your posts concern you cumming in your daughter's heels I'd suggest you check your moral outrage before attacking others. You're not exactly coming from a high moral ground here, are you?

Adeline - don't let this hater get to you, you have plenty of supportive fans here!
Couldn't have said it better myself.

Cumming in your daughter's heels @bimbodaughter is just wrong. Period. You just got owned by @mcrozy

A troll, a prize dickhead and without any respect for your daughter despite how ever you try to spin it that you have. You haven't.
bimbodaughter

Post by bimbodaughter »

Adeline wrote:Thank you for all your comments. I thought I would just update you all, and say everything is going really well. My handsome builder and I have decided the excuse of coming around to my house to make repairs is not believeable anymore to my neighbours. We have resorted to meeting up at hotels, and having some fun in the back of his van which makes me feel like a young teenager. I will try and post more pictures soon. I have finally found out how to upload a profle picture. I found it terribly frustrating. Thank you to everyone that has been kind and supportive.
Lol getting fucked in the back of his van how classy. Nice picture granny.
WedgeLover

Post by WedgeLover »

bimbodaughter wrote:
Adeline wrote:Thank you for all your comments. I thought I would just update you all, and say everything is going really well. My handsome builder and I have decided the excuse of coming around to my house to make repairs is not believeable anymore to my neighbours. We have resorted to meeting up at hotels, and having some fun in the back of his van which makes me feel like a young teenager. I will try and post more pictures soon. I have finally found out how to upload a profle picture. I found it terribly frustrating. Thank you to everyone that has been kind and supportive.
Lol getting fucked in the back of his van how classy. Nice picture granny.
Bimbodaughter, I think your thread about your daughter or step-daughter is incredibly hot, but honestly, there is no need to attack Adeline. This lady took the time to understand our fetish, she has been incredibly active in her postings, and even better, has indulged many of us by posting pictures. Respect is not just for your type of content but for Adeline's, mine (crossdressing), and others who have joined this board to feel unashamed of our particular loves.
MomsShoeFuckerGuy

Post by MomsShoeFuckerGuy »

Last edited by MomsShoeFuckerGuy on Sat Feb 25, 2017 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mark Heels

Post by Mark Heels »

I love ur high heels i love too sniff them tho x
Mark Heels

Post by Mark Heels »

I want to buy them high heels from u.
Essexdude16

Post by Essexdude16 »

Cute high heels
Essexdude16

Post by Essexdude16 »

bimbodaughter wrote: Mon May 09, 2016 4:29 pm You do realise all the guys on here are probably laughing at your old ass. You are in your 60s act your age and stop breaking up this poor guys family. You might like taking advantage of this young guy which I think is sick. Some dirty ass builder. I earn tons of money every year I bet you would love to wrap your old lips around my fat cock right grandma? I'd make you pay your pension for each one of my loads. Some of the guys on here are desperate that is the only reason people want to listen to you. Pathetic.
Rude your are
babyfeet85

Post by babyfeet85 »

More than welcome to talk to me