Introduction

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

perter

Re: Introduction

Post by perter »

Of course you can count on us if you need someone to speak with, about this fetish men have.
Thank you for your kind replies (not just to me, I mean to everyone here) it's so rare to have the chance to speak with a lady about this kind of things, so I guess this topic is a win-win.
I would love the pictures of peeptoes and mules, too. 4/5 inches stiletto mules are the most sexy shoes ever, IMHO.
Have a nice weekend!

Adeline wrote:
floplove wrote:Hello Adeline, I just have to ask. What was the evidence that led you to find out he was "having his way" with your shoes?
Also, how would you have reacted if you would have caught him "in the act"
This story is very intriguing to me and I'm sure many others here! :D
Hello Floplove. How are you today?

The evidence was actually very obvious to be honest. It might of been a while since my husband sadly died of cancer, but I remeber the sort of bleach smell, fresh sperm smells of. It was Thursday of the first week when I noticed while sitting down to put my heels on the smell, and when I brought the heel up to my nose to smell the inside it was very clear what is was. He was a lovely young man, and we always sat down and drank tea together and he would talk about his family. It was clear he tried his hardest to clean up the mess, because I could not notice anything wrong with them apart from the very obvious smell. I really tried my hardest not to let on I knew about his little bit of fun with my shoes. I still put them on so he would have no idea that I had found out. I just wanted to catch him having his way with them.

If I caught him in the act before I noticed the smell I would of been extremely shocked, because I did not no him that well at first, and I had no idea men even did such things with shoes. After though, when I wanted to catch him, I would of asked if he minded me watching. If he wanted me to leave him alone, I would of left him alone, and only spoken about it when he felt confortable.

I really hope my answers have been helpful in some way. Thank you for asking me. I don't really have anyone I can speak to about such things. I spend most my time with my family, and my grandchildren have grown up a lot and want to spend less time with me.
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

Hi, welcome, thank you for your open mind. Please let me know if I can talk to you.
strykerone

Post by strykerone »

We would love to spend your time with you xxx I'm sure theres loads of us, myself included to keep to touch with you as well as for your husband I'm so sorry to hear that hun xxx :oops: Your the first woman on here i know what fresh cum smells like kudos. And 62 isn't that old baby xxx
tintinheels

Wow

Post by tintinheels »

I have sent you a private mail, I hope you have received it wonderful lady x
Adeline

Post by Adeline »

You all seem like lovely young men. Thank you for all being so nice and welcoming. I think shoes look lovely and pretty too, but not in a sexual way. I do love the fantasy of watching handsome young men having their way with my shoes though.

I am determined to have my fantasy play out with the handsome builder, so I have already phoned him to carry out some extra work. I want him to re seal all of my bathroom. If any of you have a idea of how to set him up, and catch him that would be most helpful? Also how do I persuade him to let me watch, and set him at ease after he has had his fun? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
tintinheels

Post by tintinheels »

Adenine hi,

I did send you a private message yesterday but I don't think you got it. I'll try to remember what I said. I am not your builder, but I am 41 years old, ex fireman who has become a builder and like your builder if there is a very nice pair of high heels shoes or boots lying about I would try to have my way with them! If I saw your shoes from your pics I would certainly be playing with them and filling them they are so so sexy! There is nothing nicer than a mature woman wearing high heels!!
I was wondering if you would like to see me playing with them and filling and covering them, you could send me them to me by post, I could have my way with them and take plenty of pics for you to see up close and personal, then I could send them back to you for you to wear and experience wearing them after being hammered :D

I have done a few guys who send their other halves shoes/boots to me to play with, it is really hot. But to do it to a woman like yourself would be something pretty amazing!! I hope I haven't offended you by what I've said and once again, thank you for sharing your story and wonderful pics!

P.S
What size shoes do you wear? I would be happy to buy you a pair and send them to you after I'd played with them.

Yours very respectfully,

Tintinheels
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

I would set up a small camera in your bathroom that will allow you to see most of it. That way you can catch him in the act. There are alarm clocks that have built in cameras just for this purpose. Once you have your evidence then you can approach him and say, "I need your help with something." Go into your fantasy a little bit and let him engage before revealing what you want him to do. That would be the least devastating way to bring it up. Most guys do such things in secret and would never expect to be approached about it.
nanny-cam-2.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
her horny mules

Post by her horny mules »

Any news, cant wait for update.

greetings
Adeline

Post by Adeline »

I am still waiting for my lovely builder to come round and reseal my bathroom, so I am afraid there is no interesting updates on what I have been up to really. I have just visited my daughter, and been walking my dogs. I have had a few people asking me to take a few my photos and let you see my shoes. Here they are again. I hope you all like them. If you have any questions don't be affraid to ask. Thank you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wifey-heels

Post by wifey-heels »

Oh baby!!!! Lol
I'm afraid I may have to inspect those shoes and nylons!!!!