Introduction

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Adeline

Re: Introduction

Post by Adeline »

perter wrote:wow, lovely pictures. you look very hot! I really hope you'll post some other pictures, and I must say you look stunning for your age!
Thank you. I thought I would try and look decent for the pictures.
Adeline

Post by Adeline »

sandalfan1 wrote:Adeline,

You look lovely and I love the pics you posted. Welcome to the forum where most of us keep dirty little secrets. I am sure there is much content that you would find interesting. You definitely piqued my interest!
Oh there really is. I enjoy having a nosy around to see all the mens parts and how real and manly they are.
Adeline

Post by Adeline »

floplove wrote:Hello Adeline, I just have to ask. What was the evidence that led you to find out he was "having his way" with your shoes?
Also, how would you have reacted if you would have caught him "in the act"
This story is very intriguing to me and I'm sure many others here! :D
Hello Floplove. How are you today?

The evidence was actually very obvious to be honest. It might of been a while since my husband sadly died of cancer, but I remeber the sort of bleach smell, fresh sperm smells of. It was Thursday of the first week when I noticed while sitting down to put my heels on the smell, and when I brought the heel up to my nose to smell the inside it was very clear what is was. He was a lovely young man, and we always sat down and drank tea together and he would talk about his family. It was clear he tried his hardest to clean up the mess, because I could not notice anything wrong with them apart from the very obvious smell. I really tried my hardest not to let on I knew about his little bit of fun with my shoes. I still put them on so he would have no idea that I had found out. I just wanted to catch him having his way with them.

If I caught him in the act before I noticed the smell I would of been extremely shocked, because I did not no him that well at first, and I had no idea men even did such things with shoes. After though, when I wanted to catch him, I would of asked if he minded me watching. If he wanted me to leave him alone, I would of left him alone, and only spoken about it when he felt confortable.

I really hope my answers have been helpful in some way. Thank you for asking me. I don't really have anyone I can speak to about such things. I spend most my time with my family, and my grandchildren have grown up a lot and want to spend less time with me.
galileo

Post by galileo »

Ms. Adeline:

Thanks for your kind explanation. You seems to be a very nice lady and you look great on the photos you posted. For sur your feet will look great in some peep toes or mules. Did you have more photos of your heels? It will be great to see them. Thanks and I will follow up...
Adeline

Post by Adeline »

galileo wrote:Ms. Adeline:

Thanks for your kind explanation. You seems to be a very nice lady and you look great on the photos you posted. For sur your feet will look great in some peep toes or mules. Did you have more photos of your heels? It will be great to see them. Thanks and I will follow up...
Hello Galileo
Thank you for replying. You sound like a very nice man yourself. I hope you are having a good day. I would have to have a search for some mules. I could still have some in the attic if the light still works I will have a look for you. I am quite shy about my feet, because as you get older you get big freckles and they kind of look a bit old and thin. I could try and paint my toes and make them look nice, and you could tell me what you think of them? I could always do with some nice compliments. Thank you.
galileo

Post by galileo »

Ms. Adeline:

Thanks for your reply and for sure I will be glad to see the mules. Check your messages (private one)...the photos you posted are very nice and you look stunning with the heels, the dress and the nylons...looking forward to know more about you.
Adeline

Post by Adeline »

galileo wrote:Ms. Adeline:

Thanks for your reply and for sure I will be glad to see the mules. Check your messages (private one)...the photos you posted are very nice and you look stunning with the heels, the dress and the nylons...looking forward to know more about you.
I will have a good look for you, but only because you asked so nicely. Thank you, you have no idea how lovely you have been. I never recieved a private message. You must of pressed the wrong button. I do that a lot. Thank you
galileo

Post by galileo »

Ms. Adeline:

I think I did press the wrong button. I send another one also many thanks for your reply again.
sandalfan1

Post by sandalfan1 »

Adeline wrote: Hello Galileo
Thank you for replying. You sound like a very nice man yourself. I hope you are having a good day. I would have to have a search for some mules. I could still have some in the attic if the light still works I will have a look for you. I am quite shy about my feet, because as you get older you get big freckles and they kind of look a bit old and thin. I could try and paint my toes and make them look nice, and you could tell me what you think of them? I could always do with some nice compliments. Thank you.
I have a difficult time imagining you being rejected on this forum. You can count me in for more compliments! If you have any questions, feel free to ask.
her horny mules

Post by her horny mules »

hello lady, it sounds likea super posting, can you maybe post some with sandales mules and wedges please ?

exiting greetings hhm