A true goldmine but a moral dilema? UPDATED Dec 20 2018

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

Spanishheels

Re: A true goldmine but a moral dilema? UPDATED PICS Aug. 14

Post by Spanishheels »

Okay guys with the wife away to her parents today and myself staying at home to watch the olympics there is also time to dig out the stash and spend a little quality time with my 'inheritance'. In some ways it feels like i´m having an affair and that i suppose also maybe plays into the dynamic? I´m heading into some dark territory that in some ways i didnt even know i had in me. Today i´ve posted up some photos that i mentioned in my previous post. As you can see these items are high end and sum up my sister in law perfectly. Thats the dior lipstick and cigarettes that were in her purse on her last day (a little dark but that lipstick probably coated her lips as she took her last breath, she was always a little heavy on the make-up). I love having those items as well as some of her heels. I love the combination. I even love the bold health warning on the pack, ironically that she so easily ignored. You didnt tell my sister in law to do anything believe me. She was headstrong, confident and in many ways a little over bearing. These heels dont have a lot of wear on the soles i´m guessing they were maybe worn at at hotel funcion? There is some very light scuffing but nothing like what you get on outside wear. I dont know? I never saw her wear these but then while i did pay a lot of attention to her footwear as you understand i couldnt see everything. But importantly i´m seeing them now in all their patent glory. Love the brand name on the sole in relief letters. These i think are even more sexy then the famous Loubes? Also you can see the Chanel jacket, Massimo dutti skirt and the Michael kors sunglasses. I'm enjoying them all. But the heels are just killer. Its weird having these items in my possession but at the same time its an enourmous thrill. The thrill for the moment outways the risk and problems i´m having with storage. Yeah the practicalities are a little difficult. One of the things i love about a pair of heels like this is that they are not just designed to show of a pair of toned legs in their best light. The are a status symbol. An item of conspicious consumption. A pair of heels like this says 'I´m a woman at the top of the game', and while she´s left the game a lot earlier than she might have hoped these status symbols of hers are still here to be very much enjoyed....and they will be.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Spanishheels on Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tiderian

Re: A true goldmine but a moral dilema? UPDATED NEW PICS Aug

Post by Tiderian »

Pls Show is also her underwear:-)
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

Do them all, you'll enjoy and so we will
Botas_altas1

Post by Botas_altas1 »

Si tienes problemas de almacenamiento yo me ofrezco para quedarme con algunos de los zapatos
ExexShoePerv

Post by ExexShoePerv »

GO FOR BROKE, GUY.....FUCK EACH AND EVERY PAIR!

Christen each one with a hot thick load of cum and don't forget to drop your pants and fuck your tight hole with a high spike while you jack.....fucking unreal!

The "dark side" aspect makes this whole scenario especially hot and perved out....go for it, bro!

J
somebody

Re: A true goldmine but a moral dilema? UPDATED PICS Aug. 14

Post by somebody »

Spanishheels wrote:Okay guys with the wife away to her parents today and myself staying at home to watch the olympics there is also time to dig out the stash and spend a little quality time with my 'inheritance'. In some ways it feels like i´m having an affair and that i suppose also maybe plays into the dynamic? I´m heading into some dark territory that in some ways i didnt even know i had in me. Today i´ve posted up some photos that i mentioned in my previous post. As you can see these items are high end and sum up my sister in law perfectly. Thats the dior lipstick and cigarettes that were in her purse on her last day (a little dark but that lipstick probably coated her lips as she took her last breath, she was always a little heavy on the make-up). I love having those items as well as some of her heels. I love the combination. I even love the bold health warning on the pack, ironically that she so easily ignored. You didnt tell my sister in law to do anything believe me. She was headstrong, confident and in many ways a little over bearing. These heels dont have a lot of wear on the soles i´m guessing they were maybe worn at at hotel funcion? There is some very light scuffing but nothing like what you get on outside wear. I dont know? I never saw her wear these but then while i did pay a lot of attention to her footwear as you understand i couldnt see everything. But importantly i´m seeing them now in all their patent glory. Love the brand name on the sole in relief letters. These i think are even more sexy then the famous Loubes? Also you can see the Chanel jacket, Massimo dutti skirt and the Michael kors sunglasses. I'm enjoying them all. But the heels are just killer. Its weird having these items in my possession but at the same time its an enourmous thrill. The thrill for the moment outways the risk and problems i´m having with storage. Yeah the practicalities are a little difficult. One of the things i love about a pair of heels like this is that they are not just designed to show of a pair of toned legs in their best light. The are a status symbol. An item of conspicious consumption. A pair of heels like this says 'I´m a woman at the top of the game', and while she´s left the game a lot earlier than she might have hoped these status symbols of hers are still here to be very much enjoyed....and they will be.
It look so great :)
...::: I love the whipster of Her pantyhose when Her legs rubbing tohether and penetrate the noise of Her heels when they are tapping and scratching the ground, while She is walking :::...
ilovepursesandpumps

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

I totally adore that Michael Kors purse!! I would jizz that purse for hours at a time!!! WOW!!!

Post by 06785978 »

plsss cumshot sandals :D
vivianevivi

Post by vivianevivi »

You could post more pictures of her?She was very pretty!Could you describe what it was like the smell of her feet?You smelled some panties too?
Thnks !
Toe Cleavage1

Post by Toe Cleavage1 »

I understand that I'm coming in late on here (new to this forum) but I would like to offer my opinion on this.
First of all, if I were in such a situation then I'd get a boner for her heels and I personally would have taken a couple of pairs straight away.
When you have a fetish for heels then when such a situation presents itself you will get cravings, it's not like this is a woman offering herself to you, these are sexy shoes belonging to a woman you had no access to in terms of a sexual relationship.
She was a beautiful woman and for me the fact that she was out of bounds makes her all that more sexy, add to that she dressed sexy enough for you to lust for her and she had shoes that most men would want to fuck her in.
She was a woman that loved heels, probably loved the way men looked at her in them and she obviously loved to talk about them. She power dressed and felt sexy in her attire, that you would lust for her heels would possibly make her smile.
So, to answer the question if it is moral to fuck her shoes then apart from one pair I would say to do it, you are not a bad person to snaffle a pair or two. She has no use for them and whatever happens to the other pairs is out of everyone's hands.
Those that you have along with her other items, out of respect for your late sister-in-law, don't sell them to anyone wishing to use them for their own use. That over steps the bounds of taste in that you are selling them in the knowledge that they would be used for lustful reasons whereas the clothes and shoes you sold were sold to get them out of the way and for innocent reasons. The Kors bag should also be kept, it was with her on the day she died, it was her daily bag and out of respect you should hang onto it. Think of what your wife would say if you sold it to someone who would use it to cum on, the moral implications of this could cost you your marriage. Be wary, in future months you may regret it and it could weigh heavily on you. Remember, you did come on here and ask of the morality of your thoughts and desires.
Finally, those shoes she wore on the day she died. When I saw the picture of the damage my heart sank, that just showed the depth of the seriousness of her situation and they should not be used for personal sexual gratification or sold for that purpose.
Everyone, please show some respect for this woman, for her blood family.
As I said, I would have taken a couple of pairs and that does not make me any better or morally superior but we do have an obligation to act as humans and not animals.