A true goldmine but a moral dilema? UPDATED Dec 20 2018

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ilovepursesandpumps

Re: A true goldmine but a moral dilema? LOUBOUTIN UPDATE

Post by ilovepursesandpumps »

To fuck some Louboutin's, some REAL, beautiful, mind-blowing, sleek, glorious Louboutin's. That must have been incredible!! :):):):):) They look sooooooooooo hot!! Do you plan on keeping the Michael Kors purse? I was in the process of securing one today. It was a Michael Kors Sutton bag, in pink. What a beautiful purse! The woman had it for sale for $150, but then someone got her down to $100, and it was gone. :( It's ok. I will buy one in a few weeks. I just loooooooooooooove that style of purse! The Sutton! Cute little bag, and prime ready for jizzing!
stefan_kutsch

Re: A true goldmine but a moral dilema? LOUBOUTIN UPDATE

Post by stefan_kutsch »

PLease sell the RED!!
Red peeptoe - can you sell those to me??
Please IM and we can make a deal.
Spanishheels

Re: A true goldmine but a moral dilema? UPDATED March 29/03

Post by Spanishheels »

IMG_0355 - copia.JPG
collage.jpg
]Hello again folks,

Quick update for anyone still interested? Been busy of late to post but i have dug around and put together a little collage of the Louboutins in action. Some of the photos were taken on the fly by me (you have to be very careful when taking photos of your sister in laws legs) others i have nabbed off the wifes PC. But as i said before she was a seroiusly class act i think in these photos you can REALLY see what she was all about. I never ever dreamed i would get my hands on these let alone get my cock into them, and i´m also willing to bet my sister in law never enviosined such a scenario either.

On Sunday i was helping move some furniture out of her flat. Her TV and sofa and such has now gone to other family members but personal items are still there, although my wife has removed the jewellry that was present. How can i possibly convince her to take the Loubs? It seems like too big an ask to ever wear her dead sisters heels i'm not even sure i can broach it in any reasonable manner?

On sunday i had another close look at the 'last day' heels, now removed to the bedroom. Interestingly the right shoe has some damage to the tip and side. In a sort of CSI way i can only imagine that occured in her final moments in the car park. She had left work early feeling unwell, turning down offers to drive her home, she was later found in the car park beside her car. I can only imagine thats when the damage occured as i know fine well my sister in law wouldnt wear scuffed or damged shoes i think you can see that from what i´ve shown. These heels now hold such a fascination for me i cant wait to do them, these i am unquestionably going to find a way to keep. I know its a little morbid but i cant help it. I´ve come across other photos of her wearing other shoes on the wifes PC and of course i´ve got a few more in my collection. I may post em up when i get the chance.

I cant help wonder if the job thta allowed to have such style ironically played a part in putting her in an early grave. Keep your stress levels down, look after your heart and quit the smokes folks!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
rigilover

Re: A true goldmine but a moral dilema? UPDATED March 29

Post by rigilover »

Very hot well worn shoes.
Cum all over
kumshoe

Post by kumshoe »

The shoes are hot. I think is a moral dilemma as you said, nut that's not your fault. Its only a very nice pair of shoes anyway, so go ahead.
vincci2

Post by vincci2 »

To me, a pair of heels is just an item. You either wear it or fuck it. No point leaving the heels at bay doing nothing. Yes, the heels might belong to a person close to you but will you jizz her heels when she was alive? If yes, I see no difference now . you can jizz all you want on them without feeling guilty. Just keep them for your own usage.

Other women in the family night not like the heels and decide to toss it away which will be a lost. I rather keep it as cumdumpster . and be proud of my collection and jiszz work .
Spanishheels

Post by Spanishheels »

For better or worse im long past the dilema stage and just enjoying her collection and happy to share some of the experience here.
Scuffy

Post by Scuffy »

My condolences for your loss. I hope you and your family and your wife family will get though this.

I think you should keep most of her shoes to honor her memories, with your wife permission. Your wife has the right to know, that her sister shoes bring memories to her for you. I assume your wife already know about your shoe fetish and what you do with her shoes by now.

If I was in that position, I personally would not play with them because I would feel weird about it. But I would collect and cherish them as items of her memory.

But do what feel right to you. There is no right or wrong decision, in this case, just only in how you wish to honor her memories.
Scuffy
Spanishheels

Post by Spanishheels »

After a busy few months i thought i would update you all on the outcome. A lot has happened as you can imagine over the last few months. A resale buyer or whatever you call it came down from Barcelona a took the vast majority of her shoes, clothes and purses and paid a set fee for the lot. I think they got a great deal, as you know there were some great pieces in her collection and not just her shoes. The Loubes were included, I think I could have smuggled them out but maybe in my mind anyway I thought they were a little too high profile, but I did manage to get a few gems and a pair that in my mind even matches the Loubes for style. They are a quite beautiful pair of elegant polished black patent T- bar heels with an ankle strap and a vertigo inducing heel (I never saw her in these so they were a real surprise find). They are made by the up-market Spanish brand ‘Uterque’ which seems to have been one her favorite brands as there were a good number of pairs in her collection, a collection I got to know very well. I have now shall we say ‘inherited’ two very sexy pairs of her heels made by this particular brand . I also took a sexy burgundy pencil skirt that I had seen her in on a number of occasions (hugged her ass beautifully), one of her ‘Chanel’ jackets, some bras and panties and somewhat riskily her Michael Kors purse that was in use on her very last day. I removed her wallet and other items that I knew would be potentially sought out ( remember bank cards gym membership etc all had to be cancelled, so I left them where they were easily found, no one questioned who had removed them from her purse and thankfully no one questioned about her purse. Her car keys also weren’t in her purse as my father in law had I imagined already removed them to drive her car back from her workplace. Actually shoes and purses and clothes I don’t think figure highly in people minds when something like this happens, there are just so many other things to deal with and of course the real items of value property, jewelry, money, car etc are of much more focus in people’s minds. In her purse what I also got was her makeup (Dior lipstick) sunglasses (also Michael kors), her last and now forever unfinished pack of cigarettes (Marlboro), half pack of mint gum and some other little feminine odds and ends, it all just fascinates me and while I love her heels above everything I also find laying out all the items together or just going through her purse also gives me a raging hard on!!!

The items I’ve got are currently stuffed in one of my old tennis bags and that’s one of the problems, just where the hell do I keep these items where they won’t be found by my wife?? I really don’t have private storage. Where they are at the moment I don’t think she will look, but if she found them there would be some serious explaining to do. Anyway if anyone is still interested I will post up some photos of my final stash? The’ Uterque’ T-bar patents are just incredible and as you can imagine we are going to spend some quality time together. A lot of her high end heels were kept in the original boxes, whereas the day to day stuff was loose. These sexy ladies were boxed and while they now won’t be going to anymore swanky restaurants, trendy bars, luncheons or corporate events or displaying their owners beautiful gym toned legs in all their glory they will be doing some serious partying if you get my drift. Anyway I thought some of you might like a little update
Heelfreek1701

Re: A true goldmine but a moral dilema? UPDATED August 02

Post by Heelfreek1701 »

The t-bars sound sexy as hell. Would love to see the heels and any other pictures you had gotten of her collection. Sounds like it was a pretty amazing one.