My sincere apologies

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

ninewestfan

My sincere apologies

Post by ninewestfan »

Hello all.

It seems that my actions suggesting some of you should post a few pics to Your Dick Looks Great In Those Heels has caused a bit of frustration.

Yes, I admit that I had posted quite a bundle of messages but, I mean well. I had no idea that my amount of posts would be so bothersome. I only meant them as complements and an expression of admiration. Once again, I only meant my post with good intentions.

I apologise for any annoyance or inconvenience.
Mukyuu

Re: My sincere apologies

Post by Mukyuu »

I found it a bit frustrating that you did it on posts where the last activity was several years ago (2013 and so on), compared to recent posts. Likely many of the people who made those at the time aren't as likely to be around, reading, or going to submit the picture three years on.
ninewestfan

Post by ninewestfan »

Yes, good point. Thanks. Well, I was looking through several older posts and I thought the authors would still be forum members regardless of the posts' entry date. Thanks for clearing that up.
pumpscummer

Post by pumpscummer »

its cool that you wants to run your own shoe-fetish related site but I am not buying yours apologizes...
just don't spam like this any more.. you totally mixed up new threads...

back to your site.. good idea..but you need to update technical site... it's too old looks like 10yrs old blog.
ninewestfan

Post by ninewestfan »

Hi there. The site is not mine. I just enjoy it very much and I thought that site would be a nice place for members to submit pictures to. Like I said, I do apologise sincerely, Yes, it has been pointed to me that it was unnecessary to respond to such old posts. I understand that now. I can see why responding to such older posts becomes irrelevant.

Thank you