thread removed

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

italianboots

Re: Keys to ex GF's place.....

Post by italianboots »

:shock:
Last edited by italianboots on Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
shoes2k3

Post by shoes2k3 »

italianboots wrote:
italianboots wrote:closeups of the inside of these new but terribly sticky pumps.......imagine your ex GF's bare feet marinating in these all day :D

.......returned them today...may be starting to 'push the boundaries' but got away with it this time - story to come :wink:
I had to drop in and see her for something Thursday morning, and wondered if I could sneak her heels back at the same time. But this is what I did to them first........no clean up, put her dripping with cum heels into my car. While she was making a coffee I quickly grabbed her dripping heels out of my car and put them on her shoe rack near the front door. I'm sure she will have wondered how they got there but hasnt said anything to me?????

Called in on Saturday to check on her place (out of Town at the mo) and she obviously had worn them friday.
Her dark gray adidas can see good too!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Last edited by italianboots on Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Last edited by italianboots on Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

I'm dying to see pics of her peachy boots :) hope those peaches are still full & juicey :) & haven't dried up?!
I don't know how you get to do it mate....get her to wear boots & heels all the time full of stuff! But I love it!!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Last edited by italianboots on Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Newfootlover

Post by Newfootlover »

Those flats look awesome!! I'd get that bad boy!!
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Last edited by italianboots on Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
adamsmith31

Post by adamsmith31 »

Any update with the black heels ?
italianboots

Post by italianboots »

Last edited by italianboots on Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.