New Girl Here

Cum on shoes, sneaky shoe cumming, cum on high heels. Shoe masturbation. Masturbation in shoes. Masturbation on shoes.

Moderators: Only Pumps, Richie, Jess, minni, sh03s, cumheels, Mrs.HB, redwedge, Heelexploder, german bootlover, heelbone, HighHeelFetish.org

missminx

Re: New Girl Here

Post by missminx »

Atlas,
I think cheesecake is a great idea! That would definitely be soft and smooth squishing between my toes. Cheesecake never crossed my mind. I was more thinking of cake with frosting since that frosting would be super sticky! Also, with cream cheese being thicker I would assume that it would take some time to get it all off! :wink: I absolutely love cheesecake! I think that I might want a little taste of it. So, do you think the person licking and sucking it off would be willing to give me a little taste or do you think they would want it all for themselve?
Mistress Minx
www.mistressminx.net
missminx

Post by missminx »

Here is another pair of boots I have. They are suede with a wedge heel.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mistress Minx
www.mistressminx.net
bellybash

Post by bellybash »

Great pics.. looking forward to seeing more of you :twisted:
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Glad you like the cheesecake idea :) the lining inside your boots need to be smooth leather like the outside of your boots! Easier to clean, but most importantly, the creamyness of the cheesecake squishing inside your boots against your feet would give you tingles :) & with every step it would just ooze effortlessly between your toes! :) I for one would love to watch you suck it off your toes! Lol.....so are you going to show us a little teaser of some cheesecake inside some closed heels your wearing?? Or just dive straight into having it inside your high heel boots?!
I dated a girl a few years back who loved her toes being sucked & when I told her how I'd love to fill her boots with food like cheesecake, banana, yogurt she loved the idea :) so at restaurants under the table I'd fill her boots & watch her slip them on lol....she loved the rush when she first stands up & walking over to pay at the counter or at the movies once I placed a whole peeled banana inside each of her pull on round toe leather high heel boots! The best part was 2 other girls when leaving commented on her boots as she was pulling them on, so as she stood up talking to them, & telling the 2 girls how comfy they are & what brand, the banana was just squishing inside her boots which was a big turn on for us both! I got to suck it off her toes & she loved her toes being sucked! She was so keen for me to put anything inside her boots & heels!
But I'd love to see & hear what you think about how it feels inside your boots??!
missminx

Post by missminx »

Atlas,
Those boots have a cloth material inside. So, I think I might have to go boot shopping to find some better boots for the "occasion". What would you think about me just squishing my feet all over some cheesecake with no shoes on? Would that be exciting to see or would it not be as exciting because shoes weren't involved?
Mistress Minx
www.mistressminx.net
missminx

Post by missminx »

Bellybash,
What are your favorite kind of shoes? Maybe I could post something for you. :wink:
Mistress Minx
www.mistressminx.net
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Don't get me wrong your feet are very sexy, but heels or boots have always been associated with females & nothing more sexy than watching a confident & feminine women strutting around in high heels or boots! :) it's just a little more kinky to know she has something squishy in her heels! Have you ever had your toes sucked?? Next time your out doing a grocery shop in heels or boots, if ya wearing heels, just slip one off & drop a grape or a strawberry into your shoe & slip it back on or if your in boots & there is enough room around & down the shaft drop one or two down inside your boot, you'll feel a little naughty knowing what's inside your shoes in a public place :)
missminx

Post by missminx »

Yes, I have had my toes sucked on. :wink: I really enjoy it! I always request that ever toe gets sucked on because we wouldn't want to leave any little toe left out. :P
Mistress Minx
www.mistressminx.net
Atlas

Post by Atlas »

Maybe you might find some nice leather high heel ankle boots? :) yep ya cannot neglect any toes, & that's the Beaty of something inside your boots, all toes get completely covered lol :) looking forward to see what you come up with & what you think of it inside your boots walking around ;)
missminx

Post by missminx »

I thought I would post a sandal picture. Let me know if you enjoy! :wink:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Mistress Minx
www.mistressminx.net